FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Spicymayo

4 Piece Set Bonus For Arms

Hey fellow warriors I have a question for any knowledgeable arms warriors out there.  Is the 4 piece worth it?  I'm currently rocking it and I'm trying to decide if it is worth it or not.  It seems my slams usually hit harder than my executes so I'm thinking it isn't.  Anyone have suggestions?  My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Spicymayo/simple

Thanks for any info.

Edited by Spicymayo

For both DPS specs, the 4p is really underwhelming. It procs too rarely and execute doesn't hit hard enough for it to be worth it. Find higher item level or better itemized offpieces if you can and just rock the 2p.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.  Probably keep the helm and legs and try to pick up shoulders off Garrosh, the trash gloves, and immerseus or shamans chest.  Thanks dude.

NP :) Every piece this tier has an offpiece that's better. Get any 2 from Legs/Helm/Gloves then get offpieces for the rest. :)

Ragebar, I went with your advice, keeping only the 2pc bonus (being Fury), but in the past couple weeks I've seen sims shifting towards favoring the 4pc bonus, without really knowing why...

Any info on that?  =)

Edited by Apollion

The thing is, if you're talking of a pure single target fight, the 4p will actually be better than equivalent ilvl pieces by just a few percent. However, as soon as you add more than 1 enemy, the 4p starts losing value. Also, when you start getting warforged, or higher ilvl pieces, the 4p gets less and less interesting. The thing is that while it does have a value and it is a DPS increase, you won't lose much by going for warforged off pieces :)