FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Oltier

Help request with my project

Hey Icy-veins!

An icy frost mage is requesting your help!

Sooo I am attending a class at my university called web development.

This basically includes HTML5, XHTML, CSS3 and accessibility for handicapped people.

I have a project to be made for next Friday (22nd of Nov).

This project is basically to make a website with at least 4 pages. I have no real problems with HOW to make a website, however I really don't have any IDEAs what it should be about.

I have been thinking of something in connection with computer games but this a bit wide area..

Basically I would greatly appreciate any great website topic ideas like a guide to world of warcraft like Icy-veins (Unfortunately I have already made a site like this :D).

Or even if you know about a less popular computer game and its website looks so great etc etc, give me a link to it and I could grab some ideas from there for a completely new gaming world whatever.

Thanks to all of you in advance who's willing to help :)

Guest WeeWilly

excuse me if this is off topic or if you are really wanting to do a web on games, but how about a pet memorial website?

excuse me if this is off topic or if you are really wanting to do a web on games, but how about a pet memorial website?

That wouldn't be a bad idea, but I don't think I could fill up 4 pages with content about pets. I don't know lot about pets in general. There are cats and dogs they meow they woof (what does the fox say?)... aaand that's all of my knowledge :D

Guest WeeWilly

That wouldn't be a bad idea, but I don't think I could fill up 4 pages with content about pets. I don't know lot about pets in general. There are cats and dogs they meow they woof (what does the fox say?)... aaand that's all of my knowledge biggrin.png

Well, when foxing, I don't scat, LOL.  Welllllll, it was just an idea. I ran a pet memorial site for years until I could no longer run it. 

How about a web site on where you are from, like about your city and area where you live? And Mom & Dad or brothers and sisters?  Foods? Your schooling and University? (I work at a 2 year college myself)

What I know about Hungary is over 35 years old and really didn't get a chance to know the cities or people, just certain areas (and thats as far as I can go into that.).    I know you can fill up 10 or more pages easy.  And if you do so, please post the url here. 

Not really got any ideas sorry!

Just make sure its something that YOU like as you have a greater chance nejoying making it then (and seeing the final product)!

good luck!

You should make a site dedicated to your favorite game that's been around for a while, like Mario or Final Fantasy, or even Warcraft (the franchice not just WoW). Then have two versions of the site. a default 'modern' version of the site, but then have a button you can click somewhere to make it 'retro' and have 8 bit graphics, and colors that look like they belong on a 90's Geocities website. 

• Like 1

You should make a site dedicated to your favorite game that's been around for a while, like Mario or Final Fantasy, or even Warcraft (the franchice not just WoW). Then have two versions of the site. a default 'modern' version of the site, but then have a button you can click somewhere to make it 'retro' and have 8 bit graphics, and colors that look like they belong on a 90's Geocities website. 

Thank you for the suggestions guys! :D This 8 bit idea is actually pretty nice :)