FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valks

Battle for Azeroth Beta Key Contest: News Week

For me it has to be Nihilum. Nihilum, I think is the greatest, because they were the kings when WoW was "The Game" - when it was a phenomenon and everyone you talked to seemed to play WoW. Nihilum was the guild to know back when guilds were discussed and idolized. Before we had Twitch, back when there was still mystery. I feel Nihilum were considered gods - I remember Kungen talking about how Nihilum didn't use voice chat, and that all his instructions and raid calls were done through /say macros, giving instructions for the fight. Names like Muqq were simply legendary back then. Nihilum was at the top when WoW was at the top.

An argument could be made for Method, since they've endured over so many expansions, and always been competitive. However, Nihilum for me rose to the top when WoW was king. 

I still watch their Void Reaver kill video.

Edited by View

3 hours ago, Sombra said:

I realy hope you get your beta key...

i also have my acc since 2006/2007 ish

and i started mythic with legion first time..

I also got picked for a beta key give away ob this awesome site, but i already had one

so if anybody reads this, please give my key to him ❤️

lots of love for this awesome hp ❤️

Your kind words mean a lot. I'm currently entered on these couple giveaways going on here so i have got my fingers crossed. ive even considered entering the youtube giveaways that people are doing as well, but they all seem so gimmicky with all the twitter following and re-posting they ask u to do...

Very much appreciate the recognition tho! You mentioned that you mythic raid, so I'm sure you can understand a bit of the stress that comes with that. ❤️

8 hours ago, TedxBundy said:

maybe im being biased but i feel that things like having cutting edge achievs and such should really play a part in selecting who gets in beta. being able to push a class to up upper limits should help blizzard see which classes are truly broken or not, correct? or am i just being salty? XD ughh im so sad right now

Have to remember that not only mythic raiders play the game though; Blizzard needs a wider spectrum of views for feedback, otherwise you'd only have a certain (very small, compared to the playerbase) set of views that could then influence the game in such a way that it makes it less enjoyable for what is the majority of the players. 

That's why there are often so many RNG-based methods of distributing keys.

1 hour ago, Blainie said:

Have to remember that not only mythic raiders play the game though; Blizzard needs a wider spectrum of views for feedback, otherwise you'd only have a certain (very small, compared to the playerbase) set of views that could then influence the game in such a way that it makes it less enjoyable for what is the majority of the players. 

That's why there are often so many RNG-based methods of distributing keys.

That is fully understandable... but its a bit heartbreak for me to see that guy just payed for his sub and he already was in beta, meaning hes getting selected for beta while having no active sub. Im sure there is more reasoning behind it as well, still saddening none the less.

4 hours ago, LocutusofBorg75 said:

Have the keys for Forum 3 been given yet?

They'll go out tomorrow most likely, we've had to do some filtering of entries due to a few breaches of the rules first. The post will be updated when they do!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Xplictt said:

Any news on the giveaways 3 and 4?

Contacting winners today, all will be contacted by the time giveaway 5 is up (20:00 CEST). We pushed it back due to delays on the post it is being put into.

• Like 2

"

• Winners will be contacted today (26/06) by PM."

ok.. and nobody has yet been contacted, and just to mention it's the 27th of june.. : ))))

On 6/19/2018 at 5:38 PM, Jumper said:

So I bought time a couple days ago for the first time in a couple months...opened the B-Net desktop app and had the option to install the Beta...were some accounts chosen to try beta already...I'm installing now.QDm1K2j.png

Hey, 

So were you able to play the beta?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Staff
      Save up to 65% on pets and mounts during the spring sale that lasts through April 8. There's a Spring Supreme Pet Pack with 17 pets, and more!
      (Source)
      Spring showers bring April flowers, and new deals are blooming! Freshen up your collection and savor sweet savings during the World of Warcraft® Spring Sale through April 8.1
      The Spring Supreme Pet Pack2 is raining cats, dogs, and more! Throw an adorable pet party by inviting all 17 World of Warcraft pets in the Battle.net® shop to your collection for up to 65% off!
      Alterac Brew-Pup Anima Wyrmling Argi Blinky Blossoming Ancient Brightpaw Cinder Kitten Daisy Dread Hatchling Lil'Ragnaros Lil' Ursoc Lucky Quilen Cub Shadow Soul of the Aspects Twilight Whomper Murkastrasza If you already have one or more pets from The Spring Supreme Pet Pack, the pack's price will automatically adjust to reflect only the missing pets.
      Get Your Pets
      You can also swim through the skies atop the Wondrous Wavewhisker flying mount and command a pair of brutal beasts with The Mighty Kodo Pack—featuring the Armor Siege Kodo ground mount and Crushhoof pet—both are 50% off during the sale.
      1Offers end on April 8, 2024. Mounts, pets, and packs listed are not available in WoW Classic progression games.
      2Pet Bundle is only available on the webshop, not the in-game store.
    • By Staff
      Executive Producer Holly Longdale teased some upcoming experimental PvE-focused content that Blizzard will soon reveal to the community.
      It appears that Plunderstorm isn't the only new mode Blizzard plans to add to WoW this year.
      Holly Longdale today teased an upcoming PvE-oriented event that will soon be revealed to us. Holly might be talking about the "Timerunning Pandamonium," expected in Patch 10.2.7.
      (Source)
      Greetings Citizens of Azeroth,
      It’s been great seeing so many players taking the plunge into Plunderstorm and we’ve loved seeing all of the stories and feedback as this experimental event evolves. It will be exciting to see some of the community content creators going head-to-head as duos during the Plunderstorm Creator Royale on March 30!  This isn’t the end of the things we want to try in World of Warcraft, however, and we have more in store we can’t wait to show you.
      Dragonflight Season 4 is in route as testing begins on the PTR and we’ll have more news to share soon™ on the next experiment we have up our sleeves. We hope those of you who are looking for PvE focused content will enjoy what we’re planning, all while we continue to press forward on development of our next expansion for World of Warcraft— The War Within.
      We can’t wait to share with you all the many things the team has been hard at work on.
      With gratitude and excitement for what we’ll do together next,
      Holly Longdale
    • By Stan
      Blizzard just pushed an encrypted Patch 10.2.7 build to the WoW Dev 3 CDN branch.
      WoW Dev 3 has been updated from 10.2.6.53840 to 10.2.7.53954. The build is encrypted and we can't datamine it.
      Placeholder for tweet 1773384989314298365 13 days ago, we saw the very first encrypted Patch 10.2.7 build on a different branch (WoW Vendor 2).
      Placeholder for tweet 1768106695425700174 According to the 2024 roadmap, Patch 10.2.7, dubbed Dark Heart, is set to introduce new features such as Timerunning Pandamonium, Harbinger Quests, Troll & Draenei Heritage Armor, and a new holiday event.

• By Stan
      We've looked at the Mythic+ Tier List for the first time in Patch 10.2.6!
      DISCLAIMER
      The following post is based on data from U.GG. Therefore, the data presented here may differ from Petko's Mythic Tier Lists maintained on our site.
      How the Data is Calculated
      U.GG's tier list is created by evaluating damage and healing scores from the very best players and factoring in the frequency of each spec's appearances in the highest rankings of the current Mythic+ season. The tier list of each spec is determined by its effectiveness and prevalence at the highest levels of Mythic+ play.
      Mythic+ Tier List for Dragonflight Season 3 Week 20
      This week's affixes are: Tyrannical, Afflicted, and Bolstering.
      Healer Tier List
      S-Tier Mistweaver Monk A-Tier: Restoration Druid Discipline Priest Holy Priest B-Tier: Restoration Shaman Preservation Evoker C-Tier: Holy Paladin
      Tank Tier List
      S-Tier: Vengeance Demon Hunter A-Tier: Protection Paladin Blood Death Knight B-Tier: Guardian Druid Brewmaster Monk C-Tier Protection Warrior (down from B-Tier)
      DPS Tier List
      S-Tier: Retribution Paladin Shadow Priest (up from A-Tier) Fire Mage A-Tier: Outlaw Rogue Havoc Demon Hunter (down from S-Tier) Augmentation Evoker Demonology Warlock Fury Warrior Beast Mastery Hunter Balance Druid Destruction Warlock Arms Warrior (up from B-Tier) B-Tier: Windwalker Monk (down from A-Tier) Elemental Shaman Unholy Death Knight Enhancement Shaman Frost Mage Survival Hunter Frost Death Knight Marksmanship Hunter (up from C-Tier) Feral Druid  C-Tier: Arcane Mage (down from B-Tier) Devastation Evoker Subtlety Rogue Affliction Warlock Assassination Rogue
    • By Staff
      Here's a video explaining all Plunderstorm skills under 10 minutes.
      Whether you're a seasoned player in need of a quick refresher on what Plunderstorm brings to the table, or you're new to the game mode altogether, this video has you covered. It breaks down each ability in detail, thanks to BBB.