FORUMS
Silencious

Which legendary should I wear...?

Hi, fellow locks. I'm struggling to look at what I have and ask your advice. These are my legendaries.....which is the best two to wear from my list?

Norgannon's Foresight

Sacrolash's Dark Strike

Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish

Power Cord of Lethtendris

Insignia of the Grand Army

Streten's Sleepless Shackles

Soul of the Netherlord

Sephuz's Secret

Reap and Sow

Pillars of the Dark Portal

Celumbra, the Night's Dichotomy

all are maxed to 1000.

Thankyou

A lot of legendaries for Lock are similar in power level hence off pieces usually have quite an influence in what are best for people. 

Ideally you would do a "Top Gear" sim on Raidbots to find out what your best combos are. There is a nice guide here: 

Usually assuming your offpieces are similar in item level, not full of Versatility and you have a decent spread of stats the better simming leggos for single target out of what you have will probably be some mix of Sephuz, Soul, belt, cloak and perhaps Insignia depending on your traits.  

However, in practice it is a little more complicated. Cloak does not respond well to good RNG and while they may have a higher average their top end can be a little lower.

Belt can be a bit more RNGified but its just not a popular legendary. 

Netherlord while simming lower can be a decent legendary and if you get lucky in the execute you can go sky high but if you have a lot of execute players like my guild does its value lessens. Also don't wear it on Kingaroth as it is the opposite to how the adds work. 

I am a big Sephuz fan, it has a lot of stats.

In an ideal world you on most ST type fights would probably wear Helm/ Prydaz/Sephuz/Netherlord depending on your gear and whether you want to focus execute damage or the rest of the fight. 

Multi-dot fights are different though. 

With your leggos on Dogs, Coven , Eonar and AHC you would throw Sacro in there (I'd take Sephuz probably especially on the last two as you can proc it a lot). You can always check out logs to see what people are wearing. However, bear in mind that on certain fights a lot of people wear the best padding leggos and not necessarily what are actually good for progress. 

• Thanks 1

again thanks for your help but I'm stuck with what to do or how to use Simc on raidbot. I have taken all my items and put them into my bag but what do I do with the simc for best gear

12 hours ago, Silencious said:

again thanks for your help but I'm stuck with what to do or how to use Simc on raidbot. I have taken all my items and put them into my bag but what do I do with the simc for best gear

Another link that may help and will explain things far better than I can. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OntnJ9ewxJ3L__iDn-R9qYukRBDW7429AJiv3NGZ_2M/edit# Go to the Gear Upgrades section.

Do you understand now? You don't want to take your gear off. Put on what you think is your best set and import using the Simulationcraft addon. Then choose some different pieces to see how they compare. 

You can also join the Warlock discord for further help as you will probably get an answer far quicker than from here. 

The Ask For Help channel is a good starting point if you have specific questions.

Edited by spikeysquad
  • Like 1