FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
stickann

Extremely low dps as fury?

Title says it all... I feel like I do way too little damage for my ilvl and I have no idea why... I'm using the rotation that's recommended by Icy Veins. I do not have Bloodbath since I have even less dps with that for some reason

My legendaries equipped are Sephuz's Secret and Mannoroth's Bloodletting Manacles

In my bag I have Naj'entus's Vertebrae and Ceann-Ar Charger. I would have the Ceann-Ar Charger instead of Mannoroth's but I don't have anything ro replace my wrists with..

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/shreksdad

Edited by stickann

Hey bud, first of all your leggos are pretty trash for fury. they might be super helpful in the mage tower artifact challenge but for topping meters and playing warrior at an effective level they are very sub par. you have a BiS in the ceann-ar rage hat. youll honestly do better damage wearing that with an empty slot on your ring or wrist. just go to argus and get a 910+ relinquished in that slot so you can equip it ASAP. judging by the fact that your dps drops with Bloodbath, my guess is that you arent using your coolddowns very well. You have good gear and you say your rotation is fine. The most ez-mode faceroll way you can play fury warrior is to use your avatar, bloodbath(optional) and odyn's ONLY after using bloodthirst and popping Battle cry. Just use your CD's in the window of your battle cry. thats it. Do that for starts and get back to me. my guess is once you start to manage your CD's a little better your dps will increase. good luck. fury is fun af. =)

Hi stickann

Have a look at this thread if you need any advice for improving your DPS. Otherwise we're just guessing what could be wrong instead giving detailed pointers what and where to look at ?

• Like 1

First of all: Bloodbath only excels togeter with T21 4p. Hence you should try to get back and chest T21 aswell. This will increase your dps by atleast 200K. I don´t know if you are using macros but you should atleast use one for your burst offensives like Battle Cry, Avatar and your Racial Ability. Looking further into your Logs I can see that you use Odyn´s Fury before Battle Cry but you should use it definitly after the 100 rage Rampage in your Battle Cry. Outside of Battle Cry you should always prioritize Rampage at 100 Rage only to get Frothing Berserker and try to not cast it earlier. Using a pre-pot and one during either bloodlust or execute phase will help your dps slightly.

I hope this will help you ?