Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Amateurpeeweeeeh

BfA - twink

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

i had a huge WoW break due to work. Almost know nothing about BfA. 

In legion I played several toons and did primarly mythic+. On one class I wanted to perform good in several speccs (which was bad because of traits (lootspecc) and legendaries).

 

How good is BfA in that regard? Do I get obstacles on mass like in legion or is it more easy to play several toons? I'm talking especially about the start, because the start of the addon legion was horrible for more then one character in my opinion.

 

Sinc reg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...