Stan

New Summoning Stone & Soulwell Models in Battle for Azeroth Beta

Sign in to follow this  

11 posts in this topic

s2Pjooa.jpg

Ritual of SummoningRitual of Summoning and Create SoulwellCreate Soulwell recently received new models on Battle for Azeroth Beta as part of the ongoing Warlock spell update process.

Create SoulwellCreate Soulwell 

J46350Y.jpgJ5IYtFw.jpg

Ritual of SummoningRitual of Summoning

31vfYel.jpg1nFexgL.jpg

Blizzard continues to update Warlock animations in BfA that they weren't able to implement in Legion. In Beta Build 26781, they added new summon animations and demons now emerged from various portals when summoned.

Many spells received visual updates throughout the course of testing and here's a look at some of them. We'll be back with a video showing off all updates soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The new Chaos Bolt looks so sexy! I love the added particle effects to warlock spells, but unfortunately I dont like destruction playstyle so I'll be stay affliction if dont change main. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Hypersonic said:

The new Chaos Bolt looks so sexy! I love the added particle effects to warlock spells, but unfortunately I dont like destruction playstyle so I'll be stay affliction if dont change main. 

Have you seen the changes to Demo? Hopefully its fun as hell when the class is updated in the pre-patch

2 hours ago, Rhondis said:

Have you seen the changes to Demo? Hopefully its fun as hell when the class is updated in the pre-patch

Yeah I checked it, pretty cool and OP as hell (I'm sure they will nerf really really fast after launch), but I play warlock because love the DoT-style so Demo also not really my spec. I'm thinking about to change to rogue but not sure yet.. If the expansion will be really more alt friendly then maybe better to start with some more powerful solo character like warlock, or choose a multi-role character like druid or pally. Honestly I'm still waiting for M+ DPS ranking videos because that is the part of the game what I actually love the most and want push high as possible again. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hypersonic said:

Yeah I checked it, pretty cool and OP as hell (I'm sure they will nerf really really fast after launch), but I play warlock because love the DoT-style so Demo also not really my spec. I'm thinking about to change to rogue but not sure yet.. If the expansion will be really more alt friendly then maybe better to start with some more powerful solo character like warlock, or choose a multi-role character like druid or pally. Honestly I'm still waiting for M+ DPS ranking videos because that is the part of the game what I actually love the most and want push high as possible again. 

Yea, I haven't really tried many other classes outside of my Enh Shaman due to how unfriendly Legion was to Alts. I didn't feel like putting in more and more hours into another character to have them be at the same caliber as my Shaman. In BfA however I am hoping to try out the new Markmanship and possibly level my Demo Lock when the pre-patch hits.

• Like 1

The news skins are very cool but there is a question: Are they compatible with the codex of fel fire?I like destrolock and I have the codex so I hope the new skins of fire spells will change in fel too. The only thing I don't agree from the BfA version of destrolock is that we can't summon a infernal as a pet like now in Legion.I'll prefer to have the infernal as a pet tank instead of the voidwalker for destruction.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Disaster said:

too bad the result is same 15 years old summon stone 😄

What would you change the functionality to?  

16 hours ago, PatrickHenry said:

What would you change the functionality to?  

No, it just looks the same.

Edited by Disaster

On 7/4/2018 at 2:36 AM, Disaster said:

No, it just looks the same.

I think it looks significantly upgraded.  High resolution, additional effects.

The only thing similar is the general outline and function.

Edited by PatrickHenry