FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zilthy

Finally, Yay!

Pretty sure Zagam can relate, after the long wait to get his PBI.

Tonight, I *finally* got a Black Blood, replacing my Volatile Talisman.  Yes, after *months* of no trinkets, not from nearly weekly ToT, SoO LFR, SoO Flex, SoO Normal/Heroic, I *finally* got a replacement.

The oddest thing was, our 10 person got 3 of those tonight, 2 on bonus rolls, and one by drop, so all of us who needed one, got one.

Next up, try to get a KTT, since running dest more often now, but still, happy Demo and BBY has to be better for Dest than talisman.

Anyway, a useless thread for the most part, but bursting with joy. :D

• Like 1

I can share your happiness. Felt the same after getting KTT and PBI normal on the same week. It is insane how good those trinkets are. I have replaced a Volatile Talisman and a Breath with them. Actually I think Blizz made them way tooooooo strong.... My dps on Malkorok has increased only because of those 2 trinkets by like 15+%. In my opinion thats too much for just 2 "item slots".

I can share your happiness. Felt the same after getting KTT and PBI normal on the same week. It is insane how good those trinkets are. I have replaced a Volatile Talisman and a Breath with them. Actually I think Blizz made them way tooooooo strong.... My dps on Malkorok has increased only because of those 2 trinkets by like 15+%. In my opinion thats too much for just 2 "item slots".

Well, on one hand yes, it is insane, especially compared to talisman, on the other hand, they are only as good as they are used.   It is also a matter of doing the right thing, at the right time, so it isn't *just* the trinkets.

Gratz

I can understand what you mean, I got normal KTT last week, and on Sunday flex got FCoR off malkrok,

And never thought that those 2 could proc together, and when doing LFR and my trinkets proc-ing my int goes from 40k-72k and couldn't believe what my chaos bolts critting for and how much my dps was increasing.

I can totally relate to this, Megera only dropped the trinket 2 times on heroic for my guild and that was on farm for many weeks.  For the past 7 weeks I have been farming Immerseus on Flex, LFR and guild raid.  I have yet to get PBI and now we are working on H. Garrosh and I still don't have it.  I will be so happy when I finally get it though content will be on farm =/

Gratz.

RNG is a funny thing though. In our raid, Garrosh and Immersius drop their BBoY and PBI very often...even our healer have PBI for their offspecc...i have 3 PBIs (normal, nwf and hc)^^. But KTT didn't drop or was coined even once.

Edited by Silverman

I've killed Immer 8 times so far and only seen PBI once and lost the roll so I feel the pain. Only saving grace is I have the flex version week 1

It seems like every toon I have has a 'nemesis slot' that one piece, that never seems to drop.

Normally I would not post about a drop, but, this one, felt like it took long enough.  So, to everyone's who's waited, and waited, and absolutely *seethed* when seeing things like:  Replace that right away.... you are not alone.

Sometimes, it just takes forever.

Edited by Zilthy

I'm really hoping either HC PBI drops or I can coin it tomorrow. Since my guild apparently isn't comfortable even doing the first four we're just doing protectors and Immers

It seems like every toon I have has a 'nemesis slot' that one piece, that never seems to drop.

Normally I would not post about a drop, but, this one, felt like it took long enough.  So, to everyone's who's waited, and waited, and absolutely *seethed* when seeing things like:  Replace that right away.... you are not alone.

Sometimes, it just takes forever.

Oh the nemesis slot... oh the pain I had with Epic shoulder drops starting from Vanilla till up to close ToC / ICC. Never got any of those... actually I had to use PvP shoulders all the way up till that. I was always the unlucky "shoulder-less" guy... :S

Just sucks that you're crummy until you upgrade your weapon and grab PBI.  HWF Weapon > H Weapon > PBI > other trinket > tier pieces > the rest.  It's ridiculous what your DPS does after that.

Yay farm night!  Here is hoping I can fill out my gear more.  Finally got my 4 piece so now just need that KTT to drop,, and neck, shoulders, bracers, belt, etc lol

Norushen better cough up one of his 3 items I want tonight......he's my gravy boss right now.

wtb any PBI sad.png At least I got a hc bboy to replace wush last week.

Grats on drops, it's nice to finally get an item that you've been after for ages.

wtb any PBI sad.png At least I got a hc bboy to replace wush last week.

Grats on drops, it's nice to finally get an item that you've been after for ages.

Wait... You did Heroic Garrosh with Wush!?!?

I should probably stop complaining about my loot luck...lol

Wait... You did Heroic Garrosh with Wush!?!?

I should probably stop complaining about my loot luck...lol

HC (not TF) wush + flex KTT tongue.png

4 warlocks, and since I'm newest I wasn't exactly that high on chain. And our luck with loot when it comes to trinkets hasn't exactly really been the best tongue.png I think the reason why I was in for the kill was the fact that locks are extremely good at the intermission phases.