Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
doomlocke

Stuck on quest

Recommended Posts

I am trying to get my warlock mount and was doing fel to the core I did the required 4 quest part and than time expired after I finished the 4 th and nothing happened it says it is supposed to be in high mountain but nothing is there not sure what to do ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You would have to either wait till Highmountain is under attack again or do a different legion assault instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...