FORUMS
Sheldon

Tapatalk

Hi there. Sorry if I missed this topic. I use Tapatalk daily and wasn't sure if the site supported it. Thanks in advance!

On 7/16/2018 at 1:10 AM, Sheldon said:

Hi there. Sorry if I missed this topic. I use Tapatalk daily and wasn't sure if the site supported it. Thanks in advance!

Hello Sheldon. I wasn't aware of Tapatalk. I did a bit of research and it looks as if I could install it on our forums. Is this really something that people would be interested in?

On 7/24/2018 at 3:35 AM, Damien said:

Hello Sheldon. I wasn't aware of Tapatalk. I did a bit of research and it looks as if I could install it on our forums. Is this really something that people would be interested in?

Thanks for the response! It works on most phones and tablets. You can actually post/reply to others, private message and upload images either on the Tapatalk server (which is free) or Icy-Veins' itself. When an image is uploaded onto the Tapatalk server it usually just shows as a link (a test post would verify either way). Therefore it is more beneficial to have it set to Icy-Vein's server so the image shows immediately. People would be able to access the site by either going to Icy-Veins or using Tapatalk once it has been added to the app. Also, if implemented on the website once a site is visited it will ask if you'd like to use Tapatalk to read the page or the direct website. People who already have Tapatalk can accept and it opens the app right up. If it would give peace of mind a Member Poll might be a great idea. That would probably help gauge interest. All in all, it's an excellent app.