FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Benaflock

Dps feels a bit low =/

Hi guys i was just wondering if some one out there that's good with logs can just have a look and see if my dps is a bit low for my ilvl. Hears some logs from a farm run  http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/vqwq4qlbqvsh7wsh/

and a link to my raidbots http://www.raidbots.com/epeenbot/eu/tarren%20mill/benaflock/.

lots of love from the next Batman

Just a quick analysis:

On Gal, your SB damage is really low. Havoc some dudes and spread that herpes. Also, your Immo uptime is really low (12% ew). Guaranteed the adds are living longer than 10 seconds, even with downtime.

On IJ, your immo uptime is less than 90%. Get that 95%+ Pay closer attention to knock backs and time your immo dot accordingly. Immo has 4 seconds on it and you're about to get knocked back? Refresh that baby. Your inc damage is much higher than your CB, try to get them closer together. If executed right, your CB damage should be higher than your inc, but not by much.

On Shamans: Again, your immo uptime is low (73%) and was your top damage. That doesn't seem right. If anything inc should be top and that's if you're nuking the adds. Try and work on weaving in more inc on the run. I'm assuming you're stacking everything since it's on normal. Don't be afraid to Havoc one of the dudes and launch a tasty buffed CB to both of them. Also, infernal wakening is just silly. If I can delete it from my spells I would but I can't... Use your Doomguard in the opener when you're targeting one of the bosses (not the dogs). I like to save my conglag's for the slimes. FnB --> conflag x2 --> inc = ded pools of slimes. D E D.

On Nazgrim: Assuming he wasn't in defensive stance for 2 minutes and 30 seconds, you gotta get your immo uptime up. 50% is some serious DPS loss. Make sure you always keep that running on him, aside from defensive stance. Let melee take care of the banners. Your job is to spread the CB and Immolate herpes to every add everywhere. Havoc the boss and cleave some SB's onto him. He won't mind, I promise. Don't be too hesitant on using RoF. If there are 2 adds, including the boss, stacked up throw that shit down.

On Malk: Immo uptime is 78% I'm seeing a trend here. If you have the option to cleave some SB's off of the adds onto the boss via Havoc, go for it. I like to keep RoF up if adds are coming, they tend to enjoy my fire a lot. In case you don't, take KJC. It's wonderful when you have to soak or get knocked up. Make sure you use your portal if you do get knocked up so you can port down immediately and be safe to toss out CB love.

Your fight times are really low. You guys should be working on heroics.

TL;DR Work on getting your immo uptime higher. If that increases you'll be swimming in embers and using more CB's your game might break. Kill heroics.

Edited by PhilColins
  • Like 2

Ty for the feedback. We have a raid on Sunday where we have the last 3 boss (hopefully we can kill that shit orc -.- and try some hc next week). ill defiantly try keeping my immo up and spreading the love of CB and SB more with havoc. <3 

As far as i can tell, there are 2 main problems and a smaller one.

The first is, like PhilColins said, your Immolateuptime. Believe me, that is very huge. For onem with more uptime, you get more embers, but also the dmg of immolate itself is too important, to let it fall off. 5,10,15% uptime don't seem much on the paper, but from experience i can tell, that the difference is due to the ember/dotuptime/immolate-synergy is for ~8-10% less immolateuptime, you get 30-50k less dps on your gearlevel.

Second major problem is you CBdmg. With your trinkets and 4pc it should be significantly higher (at least 1,3-1,4m, yours is @800-1m).

Third problem, but smaller one, since it doesn't happen in every fight of your logs, is DS. Time your Dark Soul better with your PBI-proccs. One of the main reasons you want to line your DS with PBI procc inStead of KTT, is, that you get the full 20 sec DS/PBI- combo, while you get only 10 sec for KTT/DS...except you are very lucky and get 2 KTT proccs back2back. Second reason is, that in more static fights, like malkorok, IJ a.s.o. you can time PBI and DS very well. 

Edited by Silverman

Ty Silverman ill try to keep a closer track on my PBI proc to stack with my DS and try a lot more to keep up my immolate. I also just got my 4pc last raid so not had a go to play with it in a raid yet =/. I was also wondering about the engi glove ench i not long rerolled from enching to engi so not a 100% if i should just use it on cd or w8 for 1 or 2 procs? And i seen a few ppl starting to play affi more was wondering if its a big dps boost to swap to affi on some boss or just to stay as destro? ohh and ill post the logs after the next raid so you can see if i failed -.- or improved with your help =D.

love Benaflock

And i seen a few ppl starting to play affi more was wondering if its a big dps boost to swap to affi on some boss or just to stay as destro? ohh and ill post the logs after the next raid so you can see if i failed -.- or improved with your help =D.

Destro is definitely viable to play for every fight in SoO. Personally, I think some are changing because Destro is boring and can burn (no pun intended) players out more. Hence the reason why I'm gonna run Demo next week on farm.

Looking forward to your improved dps!

BooM http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/o80g2jhb95xqqiqa/

We killed that fucking orc and going on to hc next week <3.

From what i can see (im shit at logs) I got my CBs up a bit but my immo is still a bit shit -.- but my SB dmg still looks crap. I don't know how to check with the stacking of my trinkets and DS =/. ohh and i stopped using FCoR

Edited by Benaflock

Not bad at all (looking at kill parse). You do still have some places where your Immo falls off, putting you right about 90% uptime. There's room to get that up.

You can definitely shadowburn a lot more during the first phase. Remember catching a mob with it right before it dies gets you two embers back for a net gain of one. If you can havoc it onto the boss, even better. When they adds start getting low, toss Havoc on Garrosh and snipe three of them with Shadowburn if you can. That puts big damage on him and refills your embers so you can lay down some Chaos Bolts. The axe is much the same way, though it doesn't have a whole lot of health in 10-man so you may not get all three in. During the first phase, though, there's so much CB and SB going on for me.

As for how we see when you're casting CB/SB during procs, go to your log and look at your details. Go to "Buffs Cast". Click the # beside any buff or debuff to see it placed on the graph for when you did it. Click # for multiple buffs/debuffs to see them stacked on top of each other in the same way. So, put CB and SB there and below them put DS/PBI/KTT and you can see what was cast during procs and what was cast not during procs.

Ohhh cool ty with the info on the tracking stuff on logs hopefully i can try and find what i did wrong with out have to waste your time =P. I find it hard to snipe adds with SB on gar they just get trucked so fast =/. I still find a bit hard to keep immo up -.- but i think its getting a bit better. But ty for your time <3 cya you all next time =D

Kaz, time to change your 'location' on your profile page. 

Ben, grats on your kill.  Don't relax now and keep working on getting better for heroics.

• Like 1

:'( You mean I can't just keep sneaking back in there?

I gotta look up the place in Orgrimmar.