FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dragonside

Is it just me or is feral bugged since the new patch came out?

So ever since the BFA patch came out my feral druid has been bugged with the current 4 set bonus.  Everytime I get a 4 set proc at 5  combo points and I use it, the game glitches and I am unable to gain any combo points anymore.  I can still rend and use my abilities, but I am unable to gain any combo points.  I disabled all my addons, and it still does the same thing.  Has anyone else had this issue?

I too experienced this, but shrugged it off, thinking it was my ui. I did notice that using swipe, showed everything back to normal.

Edited by rebeis

It's a known bug related to the set bonus, if you use it and block the CP generation then you can't generate anymore. According to some members in the Dreamgrove discord, if you cast Swipe this will clear the blockage; but if you run into the issue frequently then dropping the set bonus will likely net a smoother play experience.

Rest assured though it's game bugs rather than your UI etc.

I don't have the 4 set, but i noticed that my Pooled up CP reset when i enter combat. I kill a mob and have 3, i engage into combat with another mob and i lose my CP. Anyone else saw this?

Edited by Dvanom