FORUMS
Stan

Stinkrot Smasher in Battle for Azeroth

6tMK35D.jpg

You can dual wield fish maces in Battle for Azeroth. Wait, what? 

Stinkrot SmasherStinkrot Smasher is a new 1-Hand Mace that's currently listed as a world drop on Beta. It's BoE, so if RNG is not in your favor, you'll still be able to buy it off the Auction House.

Stinkrot SmasherStinkrot Smasher

ZvrLs7Y.jpg?1

Physics of the fish mace is simply amazing... BEHOLD! Hopefully, we'll be able to use it for transmog!

ezgif-5-a41715201f.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

"We don't want people to transmog their weapons into fish because that's just silly." - Blizzard back when they introduced Transmogrification and blocked fish from being a transmog option.

"HERE, AWESOME FISH SO YOU CAN TRANSMOG YOUR WEAPONS!" - Blizzard 2018

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yridaa said:

"We don't want people to transmog their weapons into fish because that's just silly." - Blizzard back when they introduced Transmogrification and blocked fish from being a transmog option.

Sounds like Blizzard logic to me.

• Like 2

Cool. I wanna see it sheathed, does it still have physics?

Also, remind me please, what can I transmog into 1-Hand mace?

Edited by lChronosl

Yeeeesss! I cant wait to transmog this, on my enhancer with the naga hunter set und dual wield those bad boys.

I can see the "There's something fishy about you" comments on me incoming 😄

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yridaa said:

They just waited some years, until they had a fish model good enough, to be worthy of us to wield.

9 hours ago, Yridaa said:

Times change!

On 7/22/2018 at 7:10 PM, Dejo93 said:

At last, I can be like the guy who sells fish in Asterix and Obelix

3 hours ago, Drajika said:

ITS NOT FRESH!

I see we have two men of culture here. I salute you.

His name is Ordralfabetix, by the way. Yes, it is hard to say. XD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      With the new patch coming tomorrow/Wednesday, it seems there's a round of Battle for Azeroth trials that include 3 days of free game time going around, but the gift is only hitting certain players. The gift is showing up in the Battle.net app, seemingly only for inactive accounts and possibly only those inactive since Legion as well. There also seems to be a way to trigger the gift if you haven't received it by going to the Battle.net site and clicking to set up a subscription (but not going through with it), which should trigger the gift if you're eligible for it.

We don't know what the exact requirements are for it at the moment and it could be just random, but these are some of the facts gathered up over on the WoW reddit. I've tried this myself on an account that's been inactive since around the start of BfA, but did not receive the gift.

As for the trial itself, other than the 3 days of free game time you can also play a trial character through as much of the Battle for Azeroth experience as you can manage, but you cannot play your own characters through it, as they'll still be stuck in Legion content and unable to progress beyond the Battle for Lordaeron event.
      Source: r/WoW.
    • By Stan
      With the addition of Mechagon and Nazjatar, Rise of Azshara is going to introduce new crafting materials and patterns from various sources, so we've updated our guide section with new Profession Guides to help you navigate through what's new and where to get the new patterns come Patch 8.2.
      Patch 8.2 Profession Guides
      Alchemy 8.2 Changes Blacksmithing 8.2 Changes Cooking 8.2 Changes Enchanting 8.2 Changes Engineering 8.2 Changes Inscription 8.2 Changes Jewelcrafting 8.2 Changes Leatherworking 8.2 Changes Tailoring 8.2 Changes Professions will receive new crafting mats and patterns in Patch 8.2 and we have guides to help you learn what's new.
    • By Stan
      Inscription patters in Rise of Azshara include new Contracts, ilvl 370 & 400 BoE gear, and Water Elemental glyphs.
      New Crafting Materials
      Zin'anthid is a new herb native to Nazjatar used to create Maroon Pigment and Maroon Ink in Patch 8.2.
      New Inscription Recipes
      Contracts
      Contracts will be available for all three factions and earning Revered is required to unlock flying in Patch 8.2.
      Ankoan
      Contract: Ankoan (Rank 1) Contract: Ankoan (Rank 2) Contract: Ankoan (Rank 3) Rustbolt Resistance
      Contract: Rustbolt Resistance (Rank 1) Contract: Rustbolt Resistance (Rank 2) Contract: Rustbolt Resistance (Rank 3) Unshackled
      Contract: Unshackled (Rank 1) Contract: Unshackled (Rank 2) Contract: Unshackled (Rank 3) BoE Gear
      Off-Hand (Item Level 370)
      Patters purchasable for Marks of Honor in Nazjatar faction hubs.
      Notorious Combatant's Etched Vessel (Rank 1) Notorious Combatant's Etched Vessel (Rank 2) Notorious Combatant's Etched Vessel (Rank 3) Trinkets (Item Level 400)
      Highborne Compendium of Mystical Bulwark Highborne Compendium of Storms Highborne Compendium of Sundering Highborne Compendium of Swirling Tides Glyphs
      New Water Elemental skins are available in Patch 8.2.
      Glyph of the Cold Waves Glyph of the Dark Depths Glyph of Steaming Fury Vantus Runes
      Vantus Rune: The Eternal Palace (Rank 1) Vantus Rune: The Eternal Palace (Rank 2) Vantus Rune: The Eternal Palace (Rank 3) Other 8.2 Profession Previews
      Alchemy Blacksmithing Enchanting Engineering Gathering Professions (Fishing/Herbalism/Mining/Skinning)
    • By Stan
      Xiwyllag ATV is a new goblin hovercraft-style mount available in Patch 8.2. Even though the mount has been in the game files for a while, it's been added to Engineering just now.
      You must combine two items to create the mount (Create Xiwyllag ATV), which can be resold on the Auction House.
      Monelite Reinforced Chassis from Blacksmithing. Super-Charged Engine from Engineering. Xiwyllag ATV (It's Gallywix spelled backwards, by the way)
      "YARRR"

Animations (Fly)

There are multiple recolors of the mount and you can find them here.
    • By Stan
      Today, we're looking at new patterns available to Engineers in Rise of Azshara.
      New Crafting Materials
      Miners will be able to gather Osmenite Ore in Patch 8.2, which is used to craft items in Blacksmithing, Engineering, and other Professions.
      Goggles
      Engineers can create new BoP goggles, ranging from item level 415 up to 445.
      Item Level 415
      Abyssal Bionic Bifocals (Mail) Abyssal Gearspun Goggles (Leather) Abyssal Orthogonal Optics (Plate) Abyssal Synthetic Specs (Cloth) Item Level 430
      A5C-3N-D3D Bionic Bifocals (Mail) A5C-3N-D3D Gearspun Goggles (Leather) A5C-3N-D3D Orthogonal Optics (Plate) A5C-3N-D3D Synthetic Specs (Cloth) Item Level 445
      Charged A5C-3N-D3D Bionic Bifocals (Mail) Charged A5C-3N-D3D Gearspun Goggles (Leather) Charged A5C-3N-D3D Orthogonal Optics (Plate) Charged A5C-3N-D3D Synthetic Specs (Cloth) Weapons
      Two item level 370 BoE weapon patterns can be purchased from the Nazjatar PvP quartermasters located in Mezzamere and Newhome for Marks of Honor.
      Gun
      Notorious Combatant's Stormsteel Destroyer (Rank 1) Notorious Combatant's Stormsteel Destroyer (Rank 2) Notorious Combatant's Stormsteel Destroyer (Rank 3) One-Hand Mace
      Notorious Combatant's Discombobulator (Rank 1) Notorious Combatant's Discombobulator (Rank 2) Notorious Combatant's Discombobulator (Rank 3) Mounts
      Xiwyllag ATV is a new mount which can be crafted through Engineering and you can find more details here.
      Toys
      New toys include Blingtron and wormhole generators that teleport players to random locations on Kul Tiras & Zandalar. The new Blingtron can be purchsaded from the Rustbolt Resistance quartermaster in Mechagon.
      Blingtron 7000 Wormhole Generator: Kul Tiras Wormhole Generator: Zandalar Ub3r Modules
      Ub3r-Module: P.O.G.O. Ub3r-Module: Scrap Cannon Ub3r-Module: Ub3r-Coil Other 8.2 Profession Previews
      Alchemy Blacksmithing Cooking Enchanting