FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jacques

2nd Weapon for Mage

Hi everyone

Ive been playing Arcane mage for a while now. I decided to start to learn Fire mage however I cant get a weapon for fire mage. Is this due to the patch change that has happened? My Mage is on lvl 110. I have visited Meryl in Hall of guardian but cant seem to get the questline for "2nd Weapon"

• Confused 1

On 7/23/2018 at 7:48 AM, Jacques said:

Hi everyone

Ive been playing Arcane mage for a while now. I decided to start to learn Fire mage however I cant get a weapon for fire mage. Is this due to the patch change that has happened? My Mage is on lvl 110. I have visited Meryl in Hall of guardian but cant seem to get the questline for "2nd Weapon"

Did you ever start it? Prior to the change? It sounds like you abandoned the questline somewhere.

Hi

Thanks for the reply :-)

Havent played fire at all until now after the Patch update. I did do the Artifact quest line but cant seem to pick up the quest for a 2nd weapon. Perhaps it was needed to have played all classes on this character before the patch?

Example my level of the character is 219 on Arcane however when switching to fire the level drop to 179

• Confused 1

On 7/26/2018 at 1:57 PM, Jacques said:

Hi

Thanks for the reply ?

Havent played fire at all until now after the Patch update. I did do the Artifact quest line but cant seem to pick up the quest for a 2nd weapon. Perhaps it was needed to have played all classes on this character before the patch?

Example my level of the character is 219 on Arcane however when switching to fire the level drop to 179

You say you completed it - you only completed it for Arcane, right? You never started it for any of the others beforehand?

You can definitely still get it after pre-patch, though. Have you tried to going through the fire questline to see if you have any quests to pick up? 

• Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:00 PM, Blainie said:

You say you completed it - you only completed it for Arcane, right? You never started it for any of the others beforehand?

You can definitely still get it after pre-patch, though. Have you tried to going through the fire questline to see if you have any quests to pick up? 

Hi

Thanks for the response. I have gone through the quests lines on the Zygor but think I should have this double checked again. Must have missed something somewhere along the line. Is their a quest that needs to be completed in order to get the quest for the 2nd weapon?

Hey there,

as Blainie already mentioned you should go step by step checking if you started the quest for Felo'melorn already and abandoned it somewhere. The first quest is An Unexpected Message. In the comments on wowhead you can see the following 2. You might want to check Dalaran as well if there is a quest for you.