FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Obas

WW Monk aoe question

Hello monks! I am leveling up my ww monk currently and I saw no mention of spinning crane kick in the aoe rotation. I was wondering how many adds I should be facing for me to spam it. Thank you!

It mentions to use the Rushing Jade Wind talent, which basically replaces SCK.

As for how many targets, probably spamming normal SCK with 4+ targets (with your spirits out as well)

The tighter the mobs are to your spirits the more cleave you can do to them with SCK/RJW.  Make sure you are still spending your Chi as you generate it too.

I have no raiding experience as WW so I can't give 100% reliable info, but I'd use Xuen for most fights. RJW probably only for Galakras and Spoils.

Thought I'd give you a rundown of my opinion on RJW for all the bosses (normal 10m). Please remember this is just my opinion ^^

Immerseus - No

Protectors - Some cheesing can be done with this in the last part when they are stacked but it's up to you

Norushen - No

Sha - No

Galakras - Yes

Juggernaut - No

Shamans - No, if you're in a group that can't deal with the slimes then it might have some use since you should always have a copy on one of the bosses (Kardris is my usual choice), but in general I stick with Xuen.

Malkorok - No

Spoils - Yes

Thok - No

Seigecrafter - No

Klaxxi - No, because the bosses restore to full HP each time one dies, it's pointless to take RJW for anything other than cheesing the damage metres

Garrosh - In general I say no since the adds are dominant in phase 1 only and your copies will provide coverage during that time.

• Like 1

Klaxxi - No, because the bosses restore to full HP each time one dies, it's pointless to take RJW for anything other than cheesing the damage metres

Gotta get them ranks biggrin.png