FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nauzia

Help with my Fury Warrior. Low DPS :(

Yes, sorry guys.. it's another 'Why am i only getting X DPS' thread.

I've just come back after a few months break, probably quit just before 5.4

My DPS was never amazing and it doesn't seem any better now, i've not changed my character much since returning, i'm not massively experienced and feel a bit lost at the minute i must admit i'm really not grasping the rotation which may be my biggest downfall.

Here is my character page: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Nauzia/advanced

Any recommended changes now that 5.4 is in?

I've been spamming Terrace of the Endless Spring trying to get another Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion to replace my weak off-hand weapon but not doing very good on the rolls at the minute.

What about my talent tiers. for 1, the guide on here doesn't mention war bringer, but seems most logical to me as it would be a big benefit to stun and then slow movement of the target? I know this is minor just something i picked up on.. also not sure whether to go storm bolt or bloodbath?

I don't have any combat lots at the moment unfortunately.

Thanks

Fury, especially at lower gear levels, is tricky to play right. With your current gear setup, you'll have a much easier time, and better performance, with Arms.

Also, as far as PvE is concerned, Warbringer is practically worthless. Double Time and Juggernaut are much more useful.

T6 Talent: Arms: Bloodbath. Fury: Storm Bolt, unless you're SMF and don't have the Galakras trinket.

Hope this help,

-Rage

Thanks for the reply.. i went arms and started getting much better DPS. I joined Mr Robot premium and found lots of good gear replacements for my JP and VP.. i done a quick raid and managed to bag a good 2h weapon.. now i'm wondering since i have 2 half-decent weapons and ilvl 502 is it worth me going back to Fury? I've got a weekend of raiding ahead of me so will likely see a slight increase in my ilvl again.. With my new gear i have lots of hemming and reforging to bring my character up to scratch, obviously if i'm going to of Fury very soon seems a good idea to do it now than waste money doing all this to make modifications again in a few days? But also don't want to go Fury if i'm likely to see a decrease in DPS.

Arms will stay slightly ahead of Fury until ~530 ilvl and 30% crit. If you are below one threshold or the other I would stay Arms for now.

You could go Fury if you wanted to, and probably do OK, but Arms is easier AND gives better DPS until you reach both the points mentioned above.