FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Hieros

Essential(ish) Legos for Ret in BFA

Howdy folks! I have fallen head over heals in love with Ret again (dontflamemebro) and want some recs as to best levelling legos to get for levelling 110 to 115 in BFA. All I have got to start is divine purpose ring and avenging wrath belt. Thoughts?

I'm not sure where KJBW is in the nerf-cycle, but that was meant to be pretty solid for big packs. Sephuz is likely to be very strong as well, since it has perma-uptime and the speed increase is useful.

KJBW might be nice for mass pulling packs and aoeing them down, but in general I would stick with the bis legendaries for current content: cloak & class ring. Why? The cloak buffs TV and DS so it's good in both ST and AoE situations. The class ring gives your Divine Purpose, allowing you to take inquisition as well. DP has been the recommended talent for leveling and world quest content in Legion. The proc chance has lowered but the damage boost it now gives is really nice. Getting a few procs of DP during questing combat ensures an extra boost in both your ST and AoE output. And by doing more damage you increase your chances of survival as well, kill before being killed. 

Another approach you could take is what Blainie mentioned in the second half of his comment. Sephuz is going to be really strong because of the haste but you can also have a perma-uptime on it and enjoy the extra movement speed. Combine Sephuz with Aggramar's Stride and you can collect and/or kill things faster on a quest. All you'd have to do is figure out what would give more benefit: movement speed or more damage. Also comes down to preference. You could potentionally just go for the damage and talent spec into Cavalier for extra movement speed as well.