Jump to content
Dravixus

Reading List for Warcraft Lore?

Recommended Posts

I guess the title asks it all...

I am somewhat ashamed to say it, as I have played WoW for many years, but I am woefully uneducated when it comes to WoW lore. I do my best to pay attention to what goes on while playing the games and such but recent expansions have seemingly made things a bit... fractious? 

Seeing some of the discussions amongst members here and also conversing with some friends in the past has made me realize that I am rather deficient in proper Warcraft knowledge and I would like to remedy that some.

I know there are numerous books written and there is lore spread throughout the net and certainly some gems to be found in early Warcraft games but is there specifically a list that can be gone through? Are there certain books that violate canon and should be avoided?

I have found some lists online but they are simply lists without any context so any help the good folks here could contribute would be most appreciated.

Sláinte!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Archimage said:

Here you go

Thank you for that. Very helpful.

Though I do feel a bit foolish that I didn't think to check there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Allseye said:

You can also check this site. Its a very good summary. 

That is awesome, thank you!

WoW Lore | TL;DR    I love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...