FORUMS
Damien

Mission Table - Guide

Guest Lawliet

Something tells me the stats for the rep rewards need to be fixed? 

Guest Second tier choice

I am lvl 114 and was able to make the second tier research choice already.

On 8/12/2018 at 7:50 PM, Guest Lawliet said:

Something tells me the stats for the rep rewards need to be fixed? 

There are some changes made from the beta - the rep rewards also vary based on the difficulty of the mission.  Some are rare - I had one offer me 225 Champions of Azeroth rep!  I'll be gathering more data and updating the guide!  Thanks for your comment.

15 hours ago, Guest Second tier choice said:

I am lvl 114 and was able to make the second tier research choice already.

Yeah, it appears that there are no level restrictions on the footholds or research.  I will amend the guide - thank you!

You can update the chapter 3. The quest to get the second follower and to choose the first foothold already became available at Level 111 for me (probably even Level 110).

Guest Erthan

This guide is ok but not overly helpful. No one out there is offering any help on champion set up. It didn't matter before 8.1 but now with those lucrative treasure map missions a review of the champion equipment would be appreciated. For example I failed my first treasure map. I could only reach 77% (so of course I failed). There are +10% success chance items you can equip (maybe new 5% ones as well) it would be nice to know if they stack to get a 10/15/20% bonus chance. If the cost (they were stupidly expensive I don't know if that's still the case) is worth it considering that the only missions that even matter are the treasure maps now. If any equip items other than %success chance are even worth considering. Legion had some fantastic guides for setting up your champions to 200% any mission.

I have to assume that there are changes coming to champion equipment in the future. Paying a fortune for a green equip item feels like *filtered*. Also even with them getting 200% on a treasure map mission seems like a complete impossibility. So hopefully epic equipment is coming sooner than later. 

Guest jinxt

I started the the first mission table quests but had to hearth back boralus before finishing, can't find my way back to the mission questing zone ... can someone explain how to get back there? thanks!

On 10/7/2019 at 10:37 PM, Guest jinxt said:

I started the the first mission table quests but had to hearth back boralus before finishing, can't find my way back to the mission questing zone ... can someone explain how to get back there? thanks!

Speak to the captain on the ship, should be able to

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Staff
      Blizzard have announced that Trading Post items are now once again refundable (in the Americas, so it's unclear if the fix is also in for EU servers, as there has been no blue post there).
      Trading Post (Source)
      Update: Any items purchased from the Trading Post in the Americas are now be refundable. Items that were purchased during the non-refundable window can be refunded through the weekend to ensure affected players have the time to login and make any desired changes to their Trading Post purchases.
    • By Stan
      We've looked at this week's Mythic+ Tier List based on the data from Subcreation.
      DISCLAIMER
      The following post is based on statistics provided by Subcreation, a website that gathers various Mythic+ data from live servers. Please note that the tier list is biased toward the top end because it only looks at the top 100 keys per dungeon per affix and ignores keys below +16 and untimed runs.
      For the reasons mentioned above, the data presented here will always differ from the Mythic Tier Lists maintained by Petko.
      Data Reliability
      The data used in the post comes from Subcreation, a site maintained by Alcaras. Subcreation provides statistical analysis of Mythic+ dungeons, raids, and PvP in Shadowlands, and the data is provided via the Warcraft Logs API and Raider.io. If you'd like to support Subcreation, you can check out their Patreon.
      How the Data is Calculated
      The site looks at the top 100 keys per dungeon per affix across all regions and examines their raider.io scores. For each dungeon and specialization, the site takes the lower bound of a 95% confidence interval of the top 100 runs for each specialization. The site then averages these lower bounds, one per dungeon, to get an overall average lower bound for each spec, which is finally used to create the tier list.
      The site takes the lower bounds of the 95% confidence interval calculated and then clusters them into 6 buckets using the Ckmeans algorithm. You can find more information by reading the site's FAQ.
      Tanks, Healers, Melee, and Ranged are all on the same scale. They're just shown separately for easier comparison across roles.
      Mythic+ Tier List for Dragonflight Season 1: Week #8
      The specs are ranked based on their lb_ci which stands for the lower bound of a 95% confidence interval. If a certain tier is missing, it's not occupied by any specialization.
      The following tier list is for this week's affixes: Tyrannical, Spiteful, Quaking, and Thundering.
      Tank Tier List
      Based on 1,600 runs, ranging in difficulty from +18 to +26. 
      S-Tier: Protection Warrior (179.14) Protection Paladin (178.20) A-Tier: Blood Death Knight (177.69) Brewmaster Monk (177.15) Vengeance Demon Hunter (176.24) F-Tier: Guardian Druid (148.03)

Healer Tier List
      Based on 1,599 runs, ranging in difficulty from +18 to +26. 
      S-Tier: Preservation Evoker (179.40) Restoration Druid (178.74) C-Tier: Restoration Shaman (174.42) Holy Paladin (174.13) Discipline Priest (174.05) Holy Priest (173.86) F-Tier: Mistweaver Monk (147.58)

Melee DPS Tier List
      Based on 1,567 runs, ranging in difficulty from +18 to +26. 
      S-Tier: Outlaw Rogue (179.47) Subtlety Rogue (179.25) Havoc Demon Hunter (178.91) Enhancement Shaman (178.67) Windwalker Monk (178.39) A-Tier: Fury Warrior (176.55)  B-Tier: Feral Druid (175.96)  Unholy Death Knight (175.04)  C-Tier: Arms Warrior (173.90) Retribution Paladin (173.89) F-Tier: Assassination Rogue (102.11) Frost Death Knight (76.38) Survival Hunter (18.87)

Ranged DPS Tier List
      Based on 1,402 runs, ranging in difficulty from +18 to +26. 
      S-Tier: Shadow Priest (179.08) Balance Druid (178.76) A-Tier: Beast Mastery Hunter (177.07) Destruction Warlock (176.63) Frost Mage (176.60) B-Tier: Marksmanship Hunter (175.17) C-Tier: Devastation Evoker (174.35) Fire Mage (173.93) Demonology Warlock (173.57) Arcane Mage (173.00) D-Tier: Elemental Shaman (168.68) F-Tier: Affliction Warlock (41.27)
    • By Staff
      Blizzard encountered some issues affecting the Trading Post refund process. As a result, all item purchases are temporarily non-refundable.
      (Source)
      Due to some issues that are affecting the refund process, the ability to refund any items purchased from the Trading Post 36 has temporarily been disabled. The Customer Support Team will not be able to assist with refunds while these issues are active. Updates will be posted once this situation is resolved.
      Updates will be posted once this situation is resolved and we expect all applicable Trading Post item purchases to be refundable at that time, including items purchased during the nonrefundable period.
      Thank you for your patience.
    • By Stan
      Patch 10.0.7 contains a new campaign entry which further confirms we're going underground in Patch 10.1.
      Back in July 2022 during early Dragonflight Alpha datamining, someone forgot to delete a description that revealed an underground zone planned for Dragonflight's Patch 10.1.

Now with the first datamineable Patch 10.0.7 build, the Campaign database file has been updated with a new entry named "The Forbidden Reach" with the following internal description:
      10.0.7 Dragonflight - Narrative Arc - Forbidden Reach - Max - Underground Foreshadowing - EJC The underground zone remains a mystery and we don't know anything about it. Will there be an Old God? Is it related to Galakrond and the Black Dragonflight? Let us know your wild guesses in the comments down below.
    • By Stan
      A new interesting book was added in the first Patch 10.0.7 build called The Old Gods and the Ordering of Azeroth (Annotated).
      The Old Gods and the Ordering of Azeroth (Annotated) - "An ancient copy, transcribed by an unknown hand for Neltharion's private collection. Notes have been scribbled in the margins."
      While we cannot read the book before it drops on PTR realms, it will be interesting to learn more about the story of the Old Gods in Dragonflight. Previously, we covered some interesting books from Uldaman.
      The first one is Edicts of the Prime Designate, Volume 742 written by Prime Designate Odyn. He referred to mortals as "aberrations" and wanted to eradicate them but didn't since they "may prove useful if properly controlled." The edict is primarily written for the Keepers and contains "regulations" that "must be established when interacting with mortals."
      All historical records documenting the advancements of the Black Empire are to be purged. The age must be painted as one of chaos and misery. Attribute all works of wonder to the titans. Do not share knowledge of the First Ones. The second book is Progress Report: Uldorus written by Tyr to Loken, who describes imbuing order magic into the wellspring in Halls of Infusion to ensure "order". 
      "By ingesting the water (or causing eggs to absorb its effects), it should be possible to keep even the most willful dragons aligned with the titans' philosophies".
      We learn that Uldorus is Tyrhold and that Tyr disagrees with Odyn about the unsuitability of the Dragon Aspects and thinks they will prove fervent allies in their shared goals of "keeping the world structured and disciplined".
      The Old Gods and the Ordering of Azeroth (Annotated) will most likely contain more about what Odyn tried to hide from the mortals.