FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Axel2121

Choosing a main

Hi, I’m sort of a new player and I’m wondering which race aswell as what class that I should play for the major part of this expansion. I’ve been playing a hunter throughout Legion but I’m starting to feel more and more tired of using my old ”main” (if you could even call it that). I don’t know which role to fill or which race to play. I like the regular damage specs , don’t know if I should go ranged or melee though, aswell as tanking. I enjoy pvp, pve aswell as some old content like doing old raid achievements. I would like to play a race that would fit my class lorewise. Like a Lightforged Paladin or a Mag’har Orc Shaman (if I’m not completely wrong they are tied together). If anyone who has been in the same situation could give any tip it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance :)

Why not create the classes that you think you might like using the '100 trial' system.  You can get an idea of how each play like and make a decision from there.  

On 8/10/2018 at 12:08 PM, Darresia said:

Why not create the classes that you think you might like using the '100 trial' system.  You can get an idea of how each play like and make a decision from there.  

Yes I’ve been trying some classes lately but the problem is that I enjoy so many of the classes I’ve tried. 

I think I have found out what I want to play though: Paladin

I like the lore behind the class and they have a dps and a tanking spec aswell as a healing spec. 

Thanks for your comment anyway!