FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
manwe

Maxing movespeed in BfA

Hello, I'm a somewhat new player (played TBC extensively, a bit of MoP and now resubbed), never played Rogue.

I wanted to make a char for dungeon speedruns (mounts etc), and I thought Rogue might be a good choice (I've seen some videos with really fast warriors, but I thought I might rather try Rogue).

I picked Night elf for the racial, I'm now Assassination for the talent. What are my other options now in BfA? I know there is Legion legendary that converts 2nd highest stat to movespeed, but since I started now I don't have it and I'm not sure it will work in BfA.

I found a lot of confusing info on the internet and most of it is out of date.

Could you share some tips how to make my guy run as fast as possible for as long as possible? 

Thanks!

5 hours ago, manwe said:

Hello, I'm a somewhat new player (played TBC extensively, a bit of MoP and now resubbed), never played Rogue.

I wanted to make a char for dungeon speedruns (mounts etc), and I thought Rogue might be a good choice (I've seen some videos with really fast warriors, but I thought I might rather try Rogue).

I picked Night elf for the racial, I'm now Assassination for the talent. What are my other options now in BfA? I know there is Legion legendary that converts 2nd highest stat to movespeed, but since I started now I don't have it and I'm not sure it will work in BfA.

I found a lot of confusing info on the internet and most of it is out of date.

Could you share some tips how to make my guy run as fast as possible for as long as possible? 

Thanks!

Other than finding items with the Speed stat on it, your best bet is to invest in some Skystep Potions