FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Heady

Sub or Outlaw?

Hello guys.

I have a bit of a problem that I cant decide to play outlaw or sub rouge. I knew and love both of the specs and haveing fun both with world content and mythics run. Although sub has much higher numbers I can still keep up with outlaw but still cant decide if the raid and mythic + comes out which one will be the most useful..Can you guys tell me which specs are u playing right now and why, or just have the same issu as me?

9 hours ago, Heady said:

Hello guys.

I have a bit of a problem that I cant decide to play outlaw or sub rouge. I knew and love both of the specs and haveing fun both with world content and mythics run. Although sub has much higher numbers I can still keep up with outlaw but still cant decide if the raid and mythic + comes out which one will be the most useful..Can you guys tell me which specs are u playing right now and why, or just have the same issu as me?

The only answer I can give is to play what you enjoy more. Each spec has its own strengths and weaknesses, and will be better than others in a variety of scenarios.

I've played Sub Rogue since Vanilla and I'm sticking to it as I run around in the world, but in higher level content I'll play whichever of the 3 fits the situation and my gear the best