FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Malen

Any good pawn strings yet?

Im sure im not the only one looking for some good pawn strings so if anyone has anything on hand for just about any/all classes, i would be very grateful.  I cant seem to find anything on the site itself.

On 8/24/2018 at 8:11 AM, Tadamasa said:

Why don't u trust the ones that are Standard atm?

I have no clue what the standard pawn strings are at the moment. Also, im not looking to sim my gear, i just need stat weights to enter into the pawn addon so i know what is an upgrade at a glance.

2 hours ago, Malen said:

I have no clue what the standard pawn strings are at the moment.

They are the default ones Pawn comes with.

2 hours ago, Malen said:

Also, im not looking to sim my gear

Well tough luck, that's how you generate a Pawn string. Stat weights are changing with your gear and chosen talents. If you use someone else's Pawn string, the weights might be off by a substantial degree.

just copy your SimCraft code from the SimC addon, let raidbots do its thing, and you will have your Pawn string. it takes no time at all (apart from maybe 3 minutes of waiting for the calculation)

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:31 PM, jinsu2301 said:

They are the default ones Pawn comes with.

Well tough luck, that's how you generate a Pawn string. Stat weights are changing with your gear and chosen talents. If you use someone else's Pawn string, the weights might be off by a substantial degree.

just copy your SimCraft code from the SimC addon, let raidbots do its thing, and you will have your Pawn string. it takes no time at all (apart from maybe 3 minutes of waiting for the calculation)

Seriously do this - I sim after I change a few items, just enter your server and character and wait for the string, export it in and away you go, such an excellent addition.