FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Boonatix

Fury WeakAura that looks similiar to what Towelliee is using?

Hi all, I really love the style th at Towelliee is using in his stream, unfortunately its just for Paladin or his Monk. Searching through his website and all, I could not find anything related to Warrior and Fury in particular... I asked in chat several times, tried to get some input, and someone mentioned that there is a WeakAura that is like this - but he never got back to me on where to find it. My hope is someone here can help ?

Example from his stream enclosed - does anyone have a source on who did something that looks like this for Fury Warrior please, and where to get it? Have been searching through WAGO like crazy... no outcome ?

towelliee-weakaura.jpg

Sup dude.

This is weak auras by slootbag. There is ready to copy  for prot warrior but you can creat own for fury.

Link for slootbag http://slootbag.com/weak-auras/

Peace.

On 8/26/2018 at 12:13 PM, goldy said:

Sup dude.

This is weak auras by slootbag. There is ready to copy  for prot warrior but you can creat own for fury.

Link for slootbag http://slootbag.com/weak-auras/

Peace.

Actually you cant just copy his weak auras. He has custom artwork for them. Which you have to be a subscriber $4.99 to get access to everything. If you do copy them you will get green squares where the weak auras are at because the artwork is missing. Also if and when you join him as a subscriber, you get access to his discord and in the sub-only section you will find his weak auras have been made for pretty much all dps classes not just tanks. The setup sloot made were for tank spec only, and his viewers have made the same time and effort he did and made them for dps specs. Just check the pins.