FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Madcat69

A good Class/Race to start in WoW ?

Hi New player here  and I just started to play WoW few days ago, i was testing a bit the classes and races but i dont know which pick for endgame Pve mostly , i want to play as DPS/Tank .Anyone could give me some advices? Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Madcat69 said:

Hi New player here  and I just started to play WoW few days ago, i was testing a bit the classes and races but i dont know which pick for endgame Pve mostly , i want to play as DPS/Tank .Anyone could give me some advices? Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome! Have you tried the updated Class Trials? They may help you with your choice if you're not really sure which Class to pick. I was facing the same problem and wasn't really sure what to play in BfA, so I boosted a Druid! You have four specs (ranged/melee dps, tank & healer). Later on, you can race change to Zandalari Trolls or Kul Tiran Humans. Both have really cool Druid forms. But that's just my personal preference and you should play whatever you enjoy most. Loving fel? Roll a DH. Do you prefer to be a warrior of the light? Play a Paladin. Do you like martial arts? Monk may be the right choice for you.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Stan said:

Hello and welcome! Have you tried the updated Class Trials? They may help you with your choice if you're not really sure which Class to pick. I was facing the same problem and wasn't really sure what to play in BfA, so I boosted a Druid! You have four specs (ranged/melee dps, tank & healer). Later on, you can race change to Zandalari Trolls or Kul Tiran Humans. Both have really cool Druid forms. But that's just my personal preference and you should play whatever you enjoy most. Loving fel? Roll a DH. Do you prefer to be a warrior of the light? Play a Paladin. Do you like martial arts? Monk may be the right choice for you.

Thanks Imma try that ?

• Like 1

If you are brand new to MMO games in general I would suggest a warrior. They are a bit easier to play due to easy mechanics and being a sturdy class. 

As for race, choose something you think is cool! In the beginning racial traits dont make THAT big a difference, they mean more when you get to end game content and PvP. However, like the previous reply said, the class trial is great for checking things out! 

Welcome to Azeroth, FOR THE HORDE!

• Haha 1