FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Archimage

Argent Tournament Guide

I was browsing through the Event guides, and it seems to be missing a section on the Argent Tournament.

If you can recall, the Champion's Seal (http://www.wowhead.com/currency=241) can be used to buy heirlooms, mounts and pets.

Care to give a Day-by-Day guide on how to get 13 Champion's Seals a day?

I would love to see a guide as well. I did the whole Argent Tournament on my first character but my new main hasn't done anything there and would like to get it done in the lull time until the next expansion.

Thanks in advance!

We weren't around during Wrath, so this explains why we're lacking content for that period. It would be a good idea to have a guide for the Argent Tournament, but it is already hard enough to keep up with the current content (see our Brawler's Guild coverage) that I don't think we will ever have the time to focus on the Argent Tournament.

I remember grinding those day after day after day!  Still missing some mounts etc!  If you feel like giving the guide a bash then I say go for it!  It might not ever get fully "published" but if its good enough then I'm sure quite a lot of players would enjoy reading / using it.

Must admit it's been so long since I went there I would need to look myself!

Don't forget the Battered Hilt achievement / quest line :P

Can we (general users) create the guide on this topic, and all feedback and tips can later go into an official guide?

You're actually encouraged to do so smile.png