Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lyate

Need help deciding between Paladin and DK as a long term main.

Recommended Posts

Hello guys, first time posting here so I apologize upfront if I break some of the rules. 

I spent the last months deciding whether to main 

paladin - as main spec retribution and offspec protection or a death knight - main uh/frost and tanking on the side - and now 2 weeks into BFA I still haven’t decided.

Because of my work I hardly have time these days for mythic raiding so pushing mythic plus will be my main goal.

My main fear with retribution is that is the only dps spec on the paladin and being not viable pretty much gets me stuck with being protetction which doesn’t really make me happy, while the DK still has 2 dps specs.

What’s your opinion on the both classes compared dps-wise in m+, their viability on pushing decent keys and how these classes perform historically compared to each other and what would you suggest? 
Thanks for the feedback. 
Cheers!  ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...