FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cry94

Create your build

Hi everyone!

I registered on icyveins.com just few minutes ago, I would like to know how to create and share your own build on this site. Sorry for the bad english :D

4 hours ago, Cry94 said:

Hi everyone!

I registered on icyveins.com just few minutes ago, I would like to know how to create and share your own build on this site. Sorry for the bad english ?

Hi,

there currently is not an option to create your own build on Icy Veins. You will need to use tools on other websites, such as the official D3 one to create and share those here.

• Like 1

There IS an option just to flesh out your build in a wall of text in a post under general discussion. Icy actually has a sticky thread about doing this in the general discussion threads. They encourage it actually, as long as it is detailed and you actually include the items, skills, paragons, etc that you feel are necessary for the build. Their rules are basically keep it as detailed and fleshed out as possible. ? Who knows, they might pick it up and add it to their tier lists if it works really well!

• Like 2