FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Christhammer

Help with Weakauras strings

Hey!

Recently started using my DK again. I'm doing okay but i'm finding myself looking down at my spellbar very much and checking for which spells that are ready. My main is a warlock and mana is so much easier to work with than runes i think. Therefor i need a good Wearauras string. For procs, runes, CD's etc.

I have checked google, youtube and other forums but havent found anything good. Most strings are very old or just very ugly and confusing.

I play a 2H Frost DK right now so i only need strings for Frost.

I really hope someone here can help me out. It would really help me get better i think.

Thanks!

Do you use any addon to track your runes? If not, you definitely should start with that. There are lot of recommendations in the relevant section of the guide here. I use Compact Runes addon and it is pretty neat. As with all such addons, it shows your current rune status and runic power in a small window that you can place where ever you need as opposed to having to look down/up to see them. It also includes tracking for some of the cooldowns such as Pillar of Frost, Soul Reaper etc.

No, i have no addon like that at the moment, but i will install one right away. Thanks :)

I just think weakauras is a really good addon that i would like to setup for my DK. My Warlock and Shaman was easy to find great strings on but none for Frost DK.

So i hope that someone here uses weakauras and can help me out :)

Google is your friend!

Not this time, as i mentioned in my first post. I have searched and only found old sites with strings that don't work or made in another language.

Havent found a single good Frost string yet, and that is why i made this thread. Seems like no one here is using weakauras though.

Edited by Christhammer

I also use TellMeWhen to keep track of cooldowns, procs and such. I suspect you will have greater hits if you go looking for that. In fact, I think there were some posts in these forums a few months back for TMW. Functionally it is similar to WA.

I also use TellMeWhen to keep track of cooldowns, procs and such. I suspect you will have greater hits if you go looking for that. In fact, I think there were some posts in these forums a few months back for TMW. Functionally it is similar to WA.

I cant find anything on this forum but i have that addon installed so might as well use that then.

Found one string on youtube i'm gonna try. Can you post your string? If you play Frost of course.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found some cool strings on mmo-champion for Weakauras.

Link if anyone is interested: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1220005-Weak-Auras-all-in-one/page7

Edited by Christhammer