FORUMS
SWBcoffee

Card missing & not found when searched for either

To whom it may concern

1. In Hearthstone section  going to cards:  I regularly find that some cards are missing. Not just after a new expansion comes out, but even older cards. Some times they do not appear on the list of neutral Minions or their class list, but your still able to search for them.  Its probably not so many cards, or maybe these cards are used so much less, that these issues are overlooked or unnoticed. I tried in the past to post something... can't remember what went wrong there, but thought that I'll try again to report this oversight/ bug(s). This time I was trying to find the mech card "Rusty Recycler", if you go to the Hearthstone section and navigate to  [Cards/Neutral Minions/5-Mana], the card "Rusty Recycler"  is not listed. If you try to search for the card with the provided search function, it is also unavailable.
  2. In the Hearthstone section going to crafting: When I last checked after the latest expansion's release (The Boomsday Project) , not all the Class crafting guides have been updated to the included the latest expansion.

You guys provided such a great resource, keep up the good work!

From

SWBcoffee

A community fan

• Thanks 2

On 9/3/2018 at 10:26 AM, SWBcoffee said:

To whom it may concern

1. In Hearthstone section  going to cards:  I regularly find that some cards are missing. Not just after a new expansion comes out, but even older cards. Some times they do not appear on the list of neutral Minions or their class list, but your still able to search for them.  Its probably not so many cards, or maybe these cards are used so much less, that these issues are overlooked or unnoticed. I tried in the past to post something... can't remember what went wrong there, but thought that I'll try again to report this oversight/ bug(s). This time I was trying to find the mech card "Rusty Recycler", if you go to the Hearthstone section and navigate to  [Cards/Neutral Minions/5-Mana], the card "Rusty Recycler"  is not listed. If you try to search for the card with the provided search function, it is also unavailable.
  2. In the Hearthstone section going to crafting: When I last checked after the latest expansion's release (The Boomsday Project) , not all the Class crafting guides have been updated to the included the latest expansion.

You guys provided such a great resource, keep up the good work!

From

SWBcoffee

A community fan

Hey!

Sorry for the late reply! I've just fixed the issue. What was happening is that cards for which we don't have a page on the site were not showing. Now, I have links to Hearthpwn instead ?