Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
teddii

Blizzard API - Character Not Found?

Recommended Posts

So I don't have BFA and I thought that might be the problem, but every time I try to go to the WoW Quest Tracker it says the Blizzard API cannot find my character. I've typed everything in correctly and have progress made on the character. Is there anything that I can do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...