FORUMS
Damien

Mythic+ Dispel Guide

Guest Eddie

thanks for the great guide.

i believe there's a typo for shamans. non-resto shamans can't dispel magic debufs as the tooltip claims

Thanks! Yeah, looks like I just copy pasted wrong, it has the wrong spell link too. The spec selection still shows the right spells though.

I'll get an update out to fix that and one or two other things soon. If anyone notices anything else just post here or shout me on discord.

• Haha 1

It should be outlined that  Embryonic VigorEmbryonic Vigor  gives you 50% reduced cooldown on spells cast while under effect of the buff (very important for mages, you will prob get an extra dps cooldown in on the boss)

On 9/17/2018 at 3:09 PM, awh said:

It should be outlined that  Embryonic VigorEmbryonic Vigor  gives you 50% reduced cooldown on spells cast while under effect of the buff (very important for mages, you will prob get an extra dps cooldown in on the boss)

That's a very hidden one. Thanks!

Guest chita

thanks for this very helpful guide, i already recommended it to some of  my guildmates who struggle to do m+.

I do have something to add to the debuff list for Freehold. there is this trashmob called Blacktooth Scrapper who does a spell called "blind rage" causing him to fixate on a player and increasing his damage by 50%. this is an enrage and can be dispelled.

Our new Mythic+ writer, Petko is going to write something like this for Shadowlands 🙂

Guest Zeri
On 12/30/2020 at 11:12 AM, Damien said:

Our new Mythic+ writer, Petko is going to write something like this for Shadowlands 🙂

Any idea when it is out? :)

Is this 100% updated?

Just did PF +10 mythic, on Ickus he cast "Slime Injection", as a new player i didnt knew to dispell this and got kicked :/

Looked at this Dispelling list here, and thought i was good to go.

58 minutes ago, fragnot said:

Is this 100% updated?

Just did PF +10 mythic, on Ickus he cast "Slime Injection", as a new player i didnt knew to dispell this and got kicked 😕

Looked at this Dispelling list here, and thought i was good to go.

Hey fragnot,
You are 100% right, Slime Injection is NOT added to the Dispel Mythic + guide, on the way to fix that!

Guest Khorah

Another one I don't see here - you can dispel the spirits of the deathwalkers from DoS hakkar hallway to kill them instantly.

16 hours ago, Guest Khorah said:

Another one I don't see here - you can dispel the spirits of the deathwalkers from DoS hakkar hallway to kill them instantly.

Hey Khorah, 

That technically counts as dispel yes, or rather purge. You can choose to "dispel" them or let them expire within 15 seconds window if you are far away from them, but for the safety of the group it is worth mentioning, especially in organized "pug" groups. Will be adding that to our list!

Guest DeathDelta#22

The racial ability "Fireblood" that Iron Dwarves have, dispels most debuffs with a 2min cooldown. That should also be added to the list. That also includes bleeds, which there aren't any comprehensive lists such as this one. 

Guest Nex

This guide is missing the "enemy magic buffs" hunters can dispell.

Guest edward

Is there any chance we can get an update on this?

Guest Jess

Thanks for this list I really love it. Can we get Tazavesh update please it is super handy when someone play multiple classes.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Staff
      Blizzard have added many clarifications to the loot system coming with Dragonflight, specifically focusing on Group Loot and clarifying that weapons will most likely will not be BoE drops.
      Raid Loot (Source)
      Hey folks, going to respond to add some clarity that might alleviate some concerns, or at the very least better communicate how things will be.
      As the title says, these would be for Dragonflight Season 1 - which means the Group Loot being always on is not just for beta. That said, we’ve improved Group Loot a lot from when it was last shown in 2016, and are continuing to work to remove other edge cases. For example:
      In the past, Need/Greed only knew if something was equippable or the right armor type, not if it was meant for your spec or not. This is now changed. First off, you can never Need for anything your class cannot wear. No warriors sniping cloth robes with a need roll and giving it away or trolling. We also have mainspec and offspec functionality built-in, which changes based on the current loot spec you set. Main spec takes priority, then Off spec, then greed. So while a Ret paladin can’t off-spec loot a shield away from a main-spec roll from the Tank, anyone rolling greed could never win it over them. This also means that if you swap specs for a specific fight, like going Holy, you can still main spec roll for your desired items if they come from that boss without having to worry about hurting yourself by being flexible to your group. Players won’t be able to win multiples of the same item - say that 2 sets of Shoulders drop. While you can roll Need on both of them, winning one will ‘remove’ your roll from the other. Additionally, players can’t Need on a piece of loot if they’re wearing the exact piece at the exact item level, though in the event where this occurs but the dropped piece has a Tertiary stat or Socket, that roll would be possible (as those are upgrades). Lastly, even after winning the roll, items remain fully tradeable without restrictions to any player that was eligible as a looter - as-in, if you weren’t locked to that boss previously. Inversely, this means that players who have already killed Boss 1 on Normal for the week can’t join for that boss and have loot traded to them (similarly, the need/greed pane won’t appear for that player). As many in this thread have speculated, all players in Personal Loot were constantly ‘rolling’ behind the scenes, whether you wanted to or not. It’s not as simple as ‘with group loot you’re rolling against everyone, but in personal loot you’re rolling against fewer’. Changing to Group Loot for raids makes the process of loot acquisition and distribution more transparent and gives players more freedom to trade loot around and allocate it socially if they choose to do so.
      Additionally, the current plan is for Group Loot to be active in Looking for Raid, though we’re open to taking action such as increasing the quantity of loot from LFR if the friction proves to be too much there.
      On the Topic of BoEs:
      Based on feedback and some further consideration, we’re likely not moving forward with Weapons as part of a BoE table just yet. It’s very possible that introducing that level of volatility would make it hard to us to verify how the other BoE changes are working (and if we’d like to support them). It’s on the table for future iteration, but might cause too much unintended chaos at the start of a period of so much systemic change for WoW as a whole.
      Thanks for all your feedback thus far, and we hope this at least better clarifies how we envision this working in the near future.
      I am presuming for weapons for specs that can duel weild and say x boss drops your bis and you want 2 of the same weapon you can still roll for your second slot even if you have one equipped?

That’s correct, dual wielding classes are exempt from this as far as weapons are concerned (assuming the weapon itself is not unique-equipped).
      We’re working on this, but ideally:
      If you control a 398 ‘Cool Dragon Ring’ with any tertiary, you cannot roll need on another 398 ‘Cool Dragon Ring’ without a tertiary. It only works one way. This is a little under the hood, but we’re working towards it being so that not all tertiaries are considered equal - it’s valid for a healer to want to roll for an item with leech or some players to roll on an item with a socket, even if they have that exact item and level but it has say, Speed or Indestructible. We’ll see how this works long-term but some version of that is the idea. And yes, Loot Spec will be set via the character pane under ‘Loot Options’ as it is currently.
    • By Stan
      We're looking at the Storm-Eater customization option for the Renewed Proto-Drake coming in Dragonflight.
      The Gladiator mount in Dragonflight Season 1 is an actual Dragonriding mount which makes me believe it will work the same way for the Mythic Raszageth mount.
      Blizzard also added Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of the Storm-Eater, a new type of item called Drakewatcher Manuscript that unlocks the new customization option for the Renewed Proto-Drake.

The mount is a customization option tied to the Renewed Proto-Drake and cannot be customized.

• By Stan
      The map your characters hold when they open in-game maps has been updated in Dragonflight.
      Your characters hold a map whenever you open in-game maps. The map received a brand new model in the Dragonflight expansion. On the left, we see the new map, but the character is holding it upside down). On the right, we see the old map model from live servers.

Image courtesy of Andrewn49.
      Source: Reddit
    • By Stan
      We’ve datamined some new assets tied to Controller Bindings in this week’s Dragonflight Beta build that indicate official controller support may be coming soon.
      The icons show support for various types of controllers, mainly Xbox and Playstation. With the Microsoft acquisition of Activision Blizzard, a console port of the game does not seem so unlikely.

• By Staff
      The Winds of Wisdom buff that increases Experience gains by 50% will return on October 4, making it an ideal time to level a new character for Dragonflight. The buff will be removed when Evokers become available for play.
      Currently, the rumored launch date of the pre-patch is October 25.
      (Source)
      If you’re just returning after a hiatus from World of Warcraft, leveling another character (or two), or preparing to get ready for the Dragonflight expansion then this is the perfect time to jump into the game. Beginning the week of October 4 with each region’s local weekly reset, all World of Warcraft* players level 10-59 will gain the experience buff called “Winds of Wisdom,” which will increase experience gains by 50%!
      Don’t delay. The winds will shift once more when the new dracthyr Evoker becomes playable during the Dragonflight pre-expansion patch, and the experience buff will no longer be available.
      * Experience boost not available in World of Warcraft Classic titles.