FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Marxy

BM Master Trainer Around? $$

Hey, not sure if this is the right place to look or if I'm even allowed to do this here. But I'm new to Wow and I love it but I really want to keep up with my raid friends and not get dropped from the raid just because I'm doing one thing wrong that I don't realize. Leveling, I did MM Hunter and thought it was really cool but one of my friends suggested switching specs to BM and boy do I enjoy it but now, I know that there are some mechanics that I need to nail down in order to maximize my damage and not be a fucking green/gray parse on the raid board. (Like literally just realized how damn important it is to keep barbed shot up for the frenzy -.- wish I knew that before the raid!)

Anyway let's get to the interesting part. I don't just wanna ask and take your time for nothing in return! I don't have a lot of ingame gold but I got enough cash irl to pay for like 1-3 hours of teaching on training bots, dueling, whatever you think will make me a better wow/bm player. We can discuss how much that can be and rates will probably vary depending on if you'd just like to give me one session vs multiple sessions over the course of a few weeks. I'd prefer the later because I work better with one voice telling me how to go about it and watching me improve and catching my mistakes.

Requirements:

-Show me what you're made of! 

Uldir Raids just came out and if you wanna show me your god like BM stats and parse to boot, go right ahead. I'm not much of a PvP gal, but if you got something or anything else to show me that you're the guy I should be learning from, I wanna see it.

-Flexible Schedule

My schedule is all kinds of hectic and I don't expect you to be at my beck and call, but ideally, especially long term, I'd like to train at least once a week. I'm on EST and I normally have off on Tuesdays, and log on between 5pm- 6am (no sleep for the wicked). Every other day, I get on between 1am-7am. Unless I'm off, then I'm on earlier like on Tuesday. 

-Voice Chat

Discord would be the most preferable way to chat and for you to teach me. But we can work with whether is more comfortable for you.

That's it! Sorry for the long post, but you can message me here or on Discord at Marxy#5002

See ya Teach

On 9/10/2018 at 6:10 AM, Marxy said:

Hey, not sure if this is the right place to look or if I'm even allowed to do this here. But I'm new to Wow and I love it but I really want to keep up with my raid friends and not get dropped from the raid just because I'm doing one thing wrong that I don't realize. Leveling, I did MM Hunter and thought it was really cool but one of my friends suggested switching specs to BM and boy do I enjoy it but now, I know that there are some mechanics that I need to nail down in order to maximize my damage and not be a fucking green/gray parse on the raid board. (Like literally just realized how damn important it is to keep barbed shot up for the frenzy -.- wish I knew that before the raid!)

Anyway let's get to the interesting part. I don't just wanna ask and take your time for nothing in return! I don't have a lot of ingame gold but I got enough cash irl to pay for like 1-3 hours of teaching on training bots, dueling, whatever you think will make me a better wow/bm player. We can discuss how much that can be and rates will probably vary depending on if you'd just like to give me one session vs multiple sessions over the course of a few weeks. I'd prefer the later because I work better with one voice telling me how to go about it and watching me improve and catching my mistakes.

Requirements:

-Show me what you're made of! 

Uldir Raids just came out and if you wanna show me your god like BM stats and parse to boot, go right ahead. I'm not much of a PvP gal, but if you got something or anything else to show me that you're the guy I should be learning from, I wanna see it.

-Flexible Schedule

My schedule is all kinds of hectic and I don't expect you to be at my beck and call, but ideally, especially long term, I'd like to train at least once a week. I'm on EST and I normally have off on Tuesdays, and log on between 5pm- 6am (no sleep for the wicked). Every other day, I get on between 1am-7am. Unless I'm off, then I'm on earlier like on Tuesday. 

-Voice Chat

Discord would be the most preferable way to chat and for you to teach me. But we can work with whether is more comfortable for you.

That's it! Sorry for the long post, but you can message me here or on Discord at Marxy#5002

See ya Teach

Please provide a link to your armory and warcraftlogs so that we can see where you are missing out. 

Azortharian (writer of the hunter guides here) offers hunter coaching, you can contact him in the hunter Trueshot Lodge Discord. Im sure he will be busy with mythic prog  this week but you could get in touch and possibly schedule something if he is still doing it

On 9/11/2018 at 9:04 AM, Sisco said:

Please provide a link to your armory and warcraftlogs so that we can see where you are missing out. 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Hq8YMAmgKhw43Dpx/

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/J8GC9ArayQPF7Njh/

That's my guild's log of our normal raid. I'm Demodouche. To be noted, I died on Mother. And didn't have any pots up by Zul. Or on our G'huun kill.

I also wasn't properly gemmed up on Mythrax or G'huun

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/zuljin/Demosdouche

That's my armor. 

I've taken a step back from competitive raiding this expansion and will mostly be pushing M+ once my schedule allows, but I'm more than happy to help out any way I can. During legion when I was still BM (before swapping to MM) I was regularly parsing high oranges and as BM has hardly changed I still feel very confident I know my business. 

I wouldn't expect any sort of payment, however being on an Australian server my times may be slightly different - a few people on Icy-Veins regularly get me to look at logs/armoury and we converse through messages. Feel free to add me on bnet at Andanath#1243 if you'd like anything I can offer.

Looking at your logs, you're not doing awfully in the mix of your guild, and looking at the people around you I won't be expecting you to parse in the top 3% or anything because no one else in your guild is - if they're nuking the boss just as much as you are, it makes you look significantly better too.

• Like 2

my first thought is looking at your frenzy. It has a lot of downtime and when it is up it is usually only at 1 stack. Other than Kill Command, Building your Frenzy stacks is something to really focus on. Like noted in the guide, if you currently have 0 stacks it is worth waiting until you almost have 2 charges before using it so that you can get to 3 stacks. 

• Like 1

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8AMwaZPkXcBg9Lpd

My raid night from last night. Thanks for all the help! Really did help my parses and general being better at the game. Still suck to shit everytime I have to face a new boss on a new difficulty (G'huun at any level makes me wanna die irl) 

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fjFgLyn7qY1BJbDP/

But of course, let me know where I'm suffering so I can fuck up this raid

Looks like you are doing better on the Frenzy front. Now focus on kill commands as much as possible without sacrificing your frenzy stacks. I also noticed that you are not using potions. that will help a lot to your rankings. Use 1 just before the pull and another at Hero or towards the end if you hero at the start. The more you know the fights, the smoother they will be and the better you numbers will get. Keep it up!