Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
heridan

How to reroll RTB with Paradise Lost?

Recommended Posts

Hello!

I have gotten a 355 azerite chest piece that has Paradise Lost and Stand as One. Paradise Lost sims higher but I'm not sure how to reroll RTB so I get similar results.. I couldn't find anything in the Outlaw guide

Do I keep 1 RTB + Paradise Lost or do I always reroll to get 2 RTB buffs? I do not have Snake Eyes btw.

Thanks ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, heridan said:

Hello!

I have gotten a 355 azerite chest piece that has Paradise Lost and Stand as One. Paradise Lost sims higher but I'm not sure how to reroll RTB so I get similar results.. I couldn't find anything in the Outlaw guide

Do I keep 1 RTB + Paradise Lost or do I always reroll to get 2 RTB buffs? I do not have Snake Eyes btw.

Thanks ?

I don't think it changes anything, you still want to roll for either the Crit, Attack Speed, or 2+ buffs

You really want to think about picking other traits though, most of the neutral traits will outperform Paradise Lost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a few tests with Azerite and it appears my 340 chest is better than my 355 for Outlaw after all since Paradise Lost is so bad. I love this design ?

Anyway, thanks for the info. That'll be useful if I get a similar chest that is 370+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...