FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
heridan

How to reroll RTB with Paradise Lost?

Hello!

I have gotten a 355 azerite chest piece that has Paradise Lost and Stand as One. Paradise Lost sims higher but I'm not sure how to reroll RTB so I get similar results.. I couldn't find anything in the Outlaw guide

Do I keep 1 RTB + Paradise Lost or do I always reroll to get 2 RTB buffs? I do not have Snake Eyes btw.

Thanks ?

56 minutes ago, heridan said:

Hello!

I have gotten a 355 azerite chest piece that has Paradise Lost and Stand as One. Paradise Lost sims higher but I'm not sure how to reroll RTB so I get similar results.. I couldn't find anything in the Outlaw guide

Do I keep 1 RTB + Paradise Lost or do I always reroll to get 2 RTB buffs? I do not have Snake Eyes btw.

Thanks ?

I don't think it changes anything, you still want to roll for either the Crit, Attack Speed, or 2+ buffs

You really want to think about picking other traits though, most of the neutral traits will outperform Paradise Lost

I made a few tests with Azerite and it appears my 340 chest is better than my 355 for Outlaw after all since Paradise Lost is so bad. I love this design ?

Anyway, thanks for the info. That'll be useful if I get a similar chest that is 370+.