FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
peteed1985

Are we going to get build guide updates any time soon?

Demon Hunter one is out of date for Vengeance at the very least...the expansion is yet to release apparently because according to the guide we are only in pre patch and therefore don't know if the spec will be viable in the expansion yet.

Idk if it's a useless guide due to being out of date or if it's still relevant in the current state of the game.

Edited by peteed1985

On 9/20/2018 at 2:26 PM, peteed1985 said:

Demon Hunter one is out of date for Vengeance at the very least...the expansion is yet to release apparently because according to the guide we are only in pre patch and therefore don't know if the spec will be viable in the expansion yet.

Idk if it's a useless guide due to being out of date or if it's still relevant in the current state of the game.

What do you mean by it being out of date?

Munkky is keeping the guide up-to-date for the current patch, so there should be no issues with it currently.

• Confused 1

On 9/24/2018 at 8:58 PM, Blainie said:

What do you mean by it being out of date?

Munkky is keeping the guide up-to-date for the current patch, so there should be no issues with it currently.

Looks like it was updated 5 days after my thread was made ? when I posted thread it said we were in pre patch and there was no idea if we'd be viable in BfA

On 9/30/2018 at 1:28 PM, peteed1985 said:

Looks like it was updated 5 days after my thread was made ? when I posted thread it said we were in pre patch and there was no idea if we'd be viable in BfA

Ah, that must have been one of the pieces of information that slipped through - the guide itself was up-to-date in terms of talents, stats, etc., Munkky just didn't remove that. Sorry for the confusion!