FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Upcoming Brewfest Trinket Hotfix

39772-brewfest-2018-september-20th-octob

Blizzard clarified that Brewfest trinkets should have item level 335 and they're working on a fix to bring them to the correct item level.

Brewfest started today and trinkets from Coren Direbrew have been adjusted to level 120 and item level 289. It turns out this was not intended and the actual item level of Brewfest trinkets is supposed to be 335. A hotfix will be deployed to live realms soon to address the issue.

Check out our Brewfest guide for more details!

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

Hey guys! We're working on a fix at the moment to bring these items to the correct ilvl, which should be ilvl 335 at 120. This fix should also be retroactive, so if you got any of them already no worries ?
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      Oribos, the main hub of Shadowlands, could definitely use more mailboxes, according to players.
      Zandalar offered a mailbox every few feet, whereas, in Oribos, you can only find two.
      It's obviously just a convenience thing, as the game offers other ways that grant access to a mailbox, like Katy's Stampwhistle from the Postmaster quest chain or having an alt parked in major cities.
      The location of the second mailbox is bizarre too. It is located at the backside of the inn, where scarcely people go. Kudos to Kitteh_Kate for the image.

Source: Reddit + Reddit
    • By Starym
      14 years ago, on January 16th 2007, the very first expansion to World of Warcraft arrived. It was a monumental day in the life of the MMO, and one which can never be repeated. The expansion itself was among WoW's best and brought a huge amount of new features, including flying mounts, the Dranei and Blood Elves, stat ratings (instead of fixed percentages), jewelcrafting and a lot more!
      The expansion was the fastest selling PC game of all time when it released, having moved 2.4 million copies in its first day. We're also most likely be seeing more of it very soon, as Burning Crusade Classic is a foregone conclusion at this point, and will almost certainly be announced at BlizzConline in February (and we already have rumors about the beta release date as well).
      On a personal note, the Burning Crusade is very special for me, as it was the height of my involvement in WoW, playing in Nihilum and racing for World Firsts. I will very much never forget all of its raids, Black Temple especially, where we managed to defeat Illidan before anyone else, and even my Flames of Azzinoth off-tanking couldn't stop us from defeating him. I also stopped hardcore raiding at the end of BC, so it will truly forever be a high-point of WoW for me, and I'm sure for many out there as well.
      And while the following trailer isn't the original and it's actually from last year, it still encapsulates the awesomeness of one of WoW's most famous raids very well (and my personal favorite, obviously):
      And here are the rest of the expansion's original cinematics:
      You can also head on over here to check out some more of the incredible concept art for the expansion, like the following few pieces:

What were some of your experiences with the Burning Crusade and/or are you looking forward to it coming to Classic?
    • By Starym
      If I asked you to think of your least favorite Shadowlands World Quest you probably couldn't immediately think of one, but when you see this one and remember it, we're pretty sure you'll agree it's just the worst.
      The Bastion Flight School: Up and Away! World Quest is genuinely one of the worst ever made, and when I came upon this reddit post it immediately reminded me of my own horrific experiences with it, and reading the comments it really is no one's favorite. The flowers just randomly decide not to work, and despite the fact that I've only done the quest maybe twice, this crazy feeling of rage immediately took me over when watching the footage above.
      Here are just some of the comments on the wonderful flying flowers:
      However, we also got an explanation on what's (most likely) happening and a potential solution!

And now let's move on to a much better WQ, with a tip for it that will make an already pretty short and chill quest even shorter! In the Aid From Above WQ, you can significantly speed things up by spamming the drop crate icon when you're in the correct position. Presumably due to server lag, you can actually drop as many as three crates at once (but will usually and consistently drop two), making the quest one of the absolute fastest in the Shadowlands.
      So what are some of your favorite and least favorite World Quests in the Shadowlands?
    • By Starym
      A couple weeks ago delicatedead posted a very funny flow chart for picking the class you want to go with, and now it's been greatly enhanced with some cool images! While the actual helpfulness of the chart is debatable/right on the money, what certainly isn't debatable is its accuracy in portraying some of the specs, and it's high-level humor!

Source.
      As many players took the chart test, plenty actually got to their mains through it's choices, so there's definitely something to it! Personally I take offense at Fury Warrior not being behind a "do you want to play the best spec ever, but perform poorly on the charts" question, but nothing is perfect. Also, the one for Survival Hunter is probably the best in there.
    • By Starym
      We already talked about the weird ways the Kyrian carry specific player forms, but it seems most Shadowlands flying creatures don't have a lot of respect for the things they carry...
      The Venthyr's General Draven has two very specific carrying styles himself, first the "hold them this way in case you need to smash something using their body":

Source.
      And the "it's just Theotar, who cares how I carry him" style:

Source.
      We didn't even mention the third style he uses, as it's currently involved in a lawsuit with the boomkin in question:

Source.
      But it's not just the Kyrian and Venthyr that got in on the weird carry action, as Ardenweald's denizens have their own ideas on optimal transport, and they're... well:

Source.
      And finally, the kings of in-flight comfort, the Kyrian have discovered a way to get both you and your mount on board... although the technology isn't quite foolproof yet: