Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
caramel0rar0

Skills modified on PVP

Recommended Posts

Hello guys.

So I have got a big question about skills that are diferent from PVP to PVE. 

For example, Focused will (https://www.wowhead.com/spell=45243/focused-will) decreases damage taken by 15% (stacks up to two times). But if you're in PVP and you read the skill tooltipe it says 15% but if you read the buff given it says 10%.

How can I know which skills change on PVP? I think there should be a list with all skills that change. 

Thanks. I wait for your answers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...