FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

World First M+18 - Siege of Boralus

xRrU7Y2.jpg

The mythic+ train is chugging along as players reach higher and higher on the leaderboards and more and more pluses are completed. Today we have the very first +18 to ever be completed in time, courtesy of spec_death-knight_blood.pngLepan, spec_monk_mistweaver.pngGotyo, spec_druid_balance.png Canexxspec_demon-hunter_havoc.png Naowhxd and spec_rogue_assassination.png Speedoflife. Featuring Tyrannical, Raging and Necrotic, as well as the Infested seasonal affix, the guys pushed hard and got the dungeon done with around 3 minutes to spare!

bOb7gpv.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rudy199 said:

Holy crap, 380 ilvl dh.

380 is about "luck" thanks to RNG. I know people with 3/8 progress who already in 380+ due lot of titanforged items from +5/7 (they don't even farm +10) and HC Uldir. 

@Hypersonic, yes, cause when anyone accomplishes something it must be purely due to luck.  Not any hard work or effort put in on the part of the player.  To have done a +18, I'm sure they've run quite a few of these and have earned the gear appropriately.  Yes, there is some luck for Titanforge, but the more content one pushes the higher the chances.

Edited by Gilby79

1 hour ago, Gilby79 said:

@Hypersonic, yes, cause when anyone accomplishes something it must be purely due to luck.  Not any hard work or effort put in on the part of the player.  To have done a +18, I'm sure they've run quite a few of these and have earned the gear appropriately.  Yes, there is some luck for Titanforge, but the more content one pushes the higher the chances.

Are you even read what I written or just trolling? Nothing effort in that if get 390 like I got for example on my DK alt during very first(!) Underrot +7 and get one of the BiS trinket. It's a low key and not should be rewarded with almost maximum ilvl gear like one 390 TF trinket.

22 minutes ago, PatrickHenry said:

So your fix is to...?  

No I can't and absolutely I don't have to do it. But I can tell my opinion as customer and someone who pay for this every month. Especially about a feature what actually work the worst in the game. (And no, it can't be enought to say.)

• Like 1

I have my opinion too.  

And my opinion is everyone has the same overall chance at every item.  Complaining that it doesn't meet your expectations as far as some arbitrary ilvl requirement doesnt change that fact.

Whether they stop at 325,340, 355, etc. makes no difference because everyone has the exact same access.  which they do.  

My issue is that the same exact piece can require different HoA requirements, making a clear upgrade an actual downgrade because your HOA doesnt have the required level to unlock the traits.  

I don't honestly mind them getting 380+ titanforged items if they have the patience and time to run m+ 30 times every day 😄

Edited by Rudy199

18 minutes ago, PatrickHenry said:

My issue is that the same exact piece can require different HoA requirements, making a clear upgrade an actual downgrade because your HOA doesnt have the required level to unlock the traits.  

As far as i understood this is just happening if you get items from different sources. Otherwise its intended to have higher requirements on higher ilvl. While traits scale with ilvl, this seems to be explainable. Bit i do agree with hypersonic, its just awkward ilvl 340 outperforms due to specific traits. It not seems the problem to unlock traits later, its just due to missing a specific trait on ilvl 370. Im also wearing an 340 item, because its not possible to get a specific trait on uldir-slots. 

You asked for a propsal to fix it: a) elimate such inbalance (what blizz is trying) or b) provide other posibilities to unlock a specific trait. 

8 hours ago, Allseye said:

You asked for a propsal to fix it: a) elimate such inbalance (what blizz is trying) or b) provide other posibilities to unlock a specific trait

Or remove azerite gear, bring back tier sets + legendaries + artifact weapon... but too late for that I guess 😞 

13 hours ago, PatrickHenry said:

So your fix is to...?  

remove azerite gear and traits give back secondary stats azerite will down down in history as a worse system blizz implemented just watch it been the most underwhelming and least exciting idea yet . im laughing at all the players who thought legion legos were bad . 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym
      It seems there have been some issues with a few servers and the connections between Garona and Icecrown and Malygos won't happen tomorrow as planned, but at a later date.
      Realm Connections (source)
      Due to a previously unforseen issue, we have decided to hold off on connecting Garona to Icecrown+Malygos until a later date, to be determined. The other listed realm connections will go ahead as planned tomorrow. The connections still happening tomorrow after extended maintenance:
      Realm Connections (source)
      During a special maintenance period (currently planned for 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PDT (10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EDT) on Thursday, August 13), the following realm connections will be made:
      The Frostwolf and Vashj realms will join Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale . The Blackrock realm will join the Azjol-Nerub and Khaz Modan realms. The Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Maiev, and Stonemaul realms will join the Quel’dorei and Sen’jin realms. Garrosh will join Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, and Hakkar. We are planning more realm connections for low-population realms, and we will post further notifications like this one in the coming weeks.
      Thank you!
    • By Stan
      Mirror of Envious Dreams is an interesting costume toy from Revendreth that makes your character permanently (for now) wear the full Tier 3 or Tier 6 sets even though you don't physically possess the items that form the set. The item currently has no cooldown on the Beta.

The toy comes from a chest in Revendreth's starting area. The illusion has a 10-minute duration,  no cooldown, and remains on during combat and mounting.
      Using the toy makes your character randomly wear either the full Tier 3 or the Tier 6 set.

We're not sure if the toy will go live in its current form, but it will probably be limited by cooldown as it would be unfair to those who bought the Tier 3 pieces through the Black Market Auction House.
      Thanks to @Blainiefor the tip and images.
      Related News
      Big Elemental Shaman Changes: Beta Build 35522 Marksmanship Hunter Changes: Beta Build 35522 Mage Changes: Beta Build 35522 New Death Knight and Priest Legendary Powers Legendary Powers Tuning: August 11th Hunters Can Tame Elegon in Shadowlands Priest Night Fae Covenant Ability Changes Shadowlands Pre-Patch Dev Notes Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event Preview Shadowlands Pre-Patch Now Available on the PTR 3 New Datamined Keystone Affixes Mythic Castle Nathria Raid Testing: August 13th - 17th
    • By Stan
      Rextroy is back with a new video, where he one-shots players thanks to a combo which grants you 208% Versatility.
      For the combo, a full set of Surging Vitality is required for a total of 7,208 Versatility and Rank 3 Versatile in every slot. Buying that costs a lot of Echoes, and you are going to spend 5,000 Echoes for each Rank 3 Versatile amplifier.
      27x Surging Vitality grants you 195 Corruption, which is great because Inescapable Consequences won't kill you as it activates at 200+ Corruption.
      You receive a proc of Surging Vitality and then get out of combat to change gear into your Versatility amplifiers.
      That will benefit the Versatility proc you received from your first set of gear, leaving you with more than 200% Versatility while the proc is up.
      You will be using two different abilities to deal damage: Reaping Flames and Remote Guidance Device (on-use effects of the Remote Guidance Device Mechagon trinket).
      Two items will be used to proc Surging Vitality and to receive the Reaping Flames 100% damage buff: Gently Squeezed Toad from Shadowmoon Valley (Horde should find another NPC spawn item or use mobs out in the open world) and Sulfuron Slammer from Blackrock Depths.
      Gently Squeezed Toad spawns an NPC that you can one-shot with Reaping Flames to proc the buff. You will also be able to stay in combat with it and drink Sulfuron Slammer to damage yourself, giving you a chance to proc Surging Vitality.
      After proccing Surging Vitality and boosting your Reaping Flames, change gear to your Versatility amplifiers, and you can kill someone.
      Rextroy also added that you could use Precious Bloodthorn Loop from Shadowmoon Valley to vanish and get out of combat, which allows you to change gear. Still, you need to make sure that Surging Vitality procs from the player attacking you before you use the item.
      Here's the combo in action.
    • By Stan
      Elegon now classifies as a Cloud Serpent in Shadowlands, meaning Hunters will be able to tame the boss located in Mogu'shan Vaults.
      How to School Your Serpent is a new item that teaches Hunters how to tame Cloud Serpents in Shadowlands. The good news is it's fairly easy to acquire. You can purchase the item directly Order of the Serpents Quartermaster at Exalted.
      Placeholder for tweet 1293320984590606336 (Header Image Source)
      Related News
      Big Elemental Shaman Changes: Beta Build 35522 Marksmanship Hunter Changes: Beta Build 35522 Mage Changes: Beta Build 35522 New Death Knight and Priest Legendary Powers Legendary Powers Tuning: August 11th Priest Night Fae Covenant Ability Changes Shadowlands Pre-Patch Dev Notes Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event Preview Shadowlands Pre-Patch Now Available on the PTR 3 New Datamined Keystone Affixes Mythic Castle Nathria Raid Testing: August 13th - 17th
    • By Stan
      Some Legendary Powers received changes in this week's Shadowlands Beta Build 35522 and Blizzard added the remaining powers for Death Knights and Priests, so we're looking all of that in more detail.
      New Legendary Powers
      Here are all new Legendary powers added in the most recent build.
      Frost Death Knight
      Rage of the Frozen Champion - Obliterate has a 15% increased chance to trigger Rime  and Howling Blast generates [ 0.100 * 341,725s1 ] Runic Power while Rime is active.
      Shadow Priest
      Measured Contemplation - For every 15 seconds that you do not cast Shadow Mend, the healing of your next Shadow Mend is increased by 50%. This effect can stack up to 4 times.
      Talbadar's Stratagem  - While you have Shadow Word: Pain, Devouring Plague, and Vampiric Touch active on the same target, your Mind Blast deals 30% more damage.
      Legendary Power Changes
      Here is a list of Legendary powers that have been changed on the Beta this week.
      General
      Sephuz's Proclamation - Reduce the effectiveness of crowd controlling effects by 25%10%. Successfully applying a loss of control effect to an enemy, interrupting an enemy, or dispelling any target will increase all your secondary stats by 0 for 15 sec. This effect cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.
      Balance Druid
      Timeworn Dreamcatcher - Starsurge and Starfall reduce the cost of Starsurge and Starfall by 10% 15% for 5 6 sec, stacking up to 2 times.
      Monk
      Celestial Breath - Activating Thunder Focus Tea causes you to exhale the breath of Yu'lon, healing up to 6 allies within 15 yards for [ 120% 168% of Spell Power ] over 2 sec.
      Paladin
      Shock Barrier - Holy Shock protects the target with a shield of Holy Light for 18 sec, absorbing up to (80% of Holy Spell Power) 0 damage every 6 sec. Can protect up to 3 targets.
      The Magistrate's Judgment - Name changed from The Arbiter's Judgment. 
      Priest (All Specializations)
      Cauterizing Shadows - When Shadow Word: Pain expires on a target, 5 3 allies within 30 yds of the target are healed for [ 50% of Spell Power ].
      Discipline Priest
      Crystalline Reflection - Power Word: Shield instantly heals the target for [ 42% of Spell Power ] and reflects 3% 30% of damage absorbed.
      Shadow Priest
      Flash Concentration - Each time you cast Flash Heal, your next Heal cast within 15 sec has its casting time reduced by 0.5 sec and healing increased by 15% 3%, stacking up to 5 times.
      List of All Legendary Powers in Shadowlands
      Here is a list of Legendary Powers available in Shadowlands.
       Death Knight  Mage  Rogue Death Knight Legendary Powers
      Mage Legendary Powers
      Rogue Legendary Powers
       Demon Hunter  Monk  Shaman Demon Hunter Legendary Powers
      Monk Legendary Powers
      Shaman Legendary Powers
       Druid  Paladin  Warlock Druid Legendary Powers
      Paladin Legendary Powers
      Warlock Legendary Powers
       Hunter  Priest  Warrior Hunter Legendary Powers
      Priest Legendary Powers
      Warrior Legendary Powers
      Related News
      Big Elemental Shaman Changes: Beta Build 35522 Marksmanship Hunter Changes: Beta Build 35522 Mage Changes: Beta Build 35522 New Death Knight and Priest Legendary Powers Priest Night Fae Covenant Ability Changes Shadowlands Pre-Patch Dev Notes Shadowlands Pre-Patch Event Preview Shadowlands Pre-Patch Now Available on the PTR 3 New Datamined Keystone Affixes Mythic Castle Nathria Raid Testing: August 13th - 17th