FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Starym

World First M+18 - Siege of Boralus

xRrU7Y2.jpg

The mythic+ train is chugging along as players reach higher and higher on the leaderboards and more and more pluses are completed. Today we have the very first +18 to ever be completed in time, courtesy of spec_death-knight_blood.pngLepan, spec_monk_mistweaver.pngGotyo, spec_druid_balance.png Canexxspec_demon-hunter_havoc.png Naowhxd and spec_rogue_assassination.png Speedoflife. Featuring Tyrannical, Raging and Necrotic, as well as the Infested seasonal affix, the guys pushed hard and got the dungeon done with around 3 minutes to spare!

bOb7gpv.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rudy199 said:

Holy crap, 380 ilvl dh.

380 is about "luck" thanks to RNG. I know people with 3/8 progress who already in 380+ due lot of titanforged items from +5/7 (they don't even farm +10) and HC Uldir. 

@Hypersonic, yes, cause when anyone accomplishes something it must be purely due to luck.  Not any hard work or effort put in on the part of the player.  To have done a +18, I'm sure they've run quite a few of these and have earned the gear appropriately.  Yes, there is some luck for Titanforge, but the more content one pushes the higher the chances.

Edited by Gilby79

4 hours ago, Hypersonic said:

What a broken system where the world first dk use 2 pieces of 340 Azerite armor with this results and progress.

So your fix is to...?  

1 hour ago, Gilby79 said:

@Hypersonic, yes, cause when anyone accomplishes something it must be purely due to luck.  Not any hard work or effort put in on the part of the player.  To have done a +18, I'm sure they've run quite a few of these and have earned the gear appropriately.  Yes, there is some luck for Titanforge, but the more content one pushes the higher the chances.

Are you even read what I written or just trolling? Nothing effort in that if get 390 like I got for example on my DK alt during very first(!) Underrot +7 and get one of the BiS trinket. It's a low key and not should be rewarded with almost maximum ilvl gear like one 390 TF trinket.

22 minutes ago, PatrickHenry said:

So your fix is to...?  

No I can't and absolutely I don't have to do it. But I can tell my opinion as customer and someone who pay for this every month. Especially about a feature what actually work the worst in the game. (And no, it can't be enought to say.)

• Like 1

I have my opinion too.  

And my opinion is everyone has the same overall chance at every item.  Complaining that it doesn't meet your expectations as far as some arbitrary ilvl requirement doesnt change that fact.

Whether they stop at 325,340, 355, etc. makes no difference because everyone has the exact same access.  which they do.  

My issue is that the same exact piece can require different HoA requirements, making a clear upgrade an actual downgrade because your HOA doesnt have the required level to unlock the traits.  

I don't honestly mind them getting 380+ titanforged items if they have the patience and time to run m+ 30 times every day ?

Edited by Rudy199

18 minutes ago, PatrickHenry said:

My issue is that the same exact piece can require different HoA requirements, making a clear upgrade an actual downgrade because your HOA doesnt have the required level to unlock the traits.  

As far as i understood this is just happening if you get items from different sources. Otherwise its intended to have higher requirements on higher ilvl. While traits scale with ilvl, this seems to be explainable. Bit i do agree with hypersonic, its just awkward ilvl 340 outperforms due to specific traits. It not seems the problem to unlock traits later, its just due to missing a specific trait on ilvl 370. Im also wearing an 340 item, because its not possible to get a specific trait on uldir-slots. 

You asked for a propsal to fix it: a) elimate such inbalance (what blizz is trying) or b) provide other posibilities to unlock a specific trait. 

8 hours ago, Allseye said:

You asked for a propsal to fix it: a) elimate such inbalance (what blizz is trying) or b) provide other posibilities to unlock a specific trait

Or remove azerite gear, bring back tier sets + legendaries + artifact weapon... but too late for that I guess ? 

13 hours ago, PatrickHenry said:

So your fix is to...?  

remove azerite gear and traits give back secondary stats azerite will down down in history as a worse system blizz implemented just watch it been the most underwhelming and least exciting idea yet . im laughing at all the players who thought legion legos were bad .