FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Arrowstorm

Synapse Springs and Assurance of Consequence

I'm currently using Synapse springs which is normally conveniently used with bestial wrath due to their shared 1 minute CD. now that i'm using assurance of consequence which reduces bestial wrath's CD to 42 seconds, i was wondering the best way to use synapse springs after the first use.

Edited by Arrowstorm

Yea the reduced cd on beastial wrath does kinda mess up the synapsis springs. After I got my trinket I macroed it into kill command so I would still have close to 100% uptime.

Yea the reduced cd on beastial wrath does kinda mess up the synapsis springs. After I got my trinket I macroed it into kill command so I would still have close to 100% uptime.

Yeah this is the same thing i went for, eventually its up time will overlap with BW i guess, and its best to keep it used as much as possible 

Yea that is my thinking as well. The tinker is a small agility and dps boost. Better to have 100% uptime on it (or close too it) to get the most benefit.

• Like 2

If you plan on second potting during a fight for extra burst, I wouldn't recommend Spinal Healing Injector. If you want other options you could use the Grounded Plasma Shield instead of the heal. However honestly I haven't had that many problems with the boots backfiring. And if for instance it does backfire while I'm running back I can always det/healthpot/liberation to prevent me from dying. 

I just don't want you to miss out on a burst dps opportunity by having something that will put your pot on cd for you probably wont need.

If you plan on second potting during a fight for extra burst, I wouldn't recommend Spinal Healing Injector. If you want other options you could use the Grounded Plasma Shield instead of the heal. However honestly I haven't had that many problems with the boots backfiring. And if for instance it does backfire while I'm running back I can always det/healthpot/liberation to prevent me from dying. 

I just don't want you to miss out on a burst dps opportunity by having something that will put your pot on cd for you probably wont need.

Thanks. I guess I don't use potions enough, it never occured to me about the cooldown.

Have to look at other trinkets.

Yea no problem. The general idea is to use a dps potion right before the fight begins (this is called pre potting) and then one during the fight (typically at a predetermined time where dps is crucial).