FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
SyeDog

MistWeaver Trait Advice

Hi so been looking through the guides here and now need some help from people who are alittle more experienced at this sort of thing.

I am having an issue trying to get the right traits on my azerite gear to be effective, if i get one it means dropping another because they always end up on the wrong piece or something.

I currently have:

370 piece with uplifting spirits (Head) / 370 meticulous scheming

355 burst of life (Shoulders) / 340 uplifting spirits

355 misty peaks(chest)    / 355 swirling sands 

i am wondering if i should drop my uplifting spirits for meticulous scheming on the head, throw on some 340 shoulders with uplifting and take the swirling sands on my chest. Any advice out there? more than happy to answer more questions about the other pieces of gear i have and their traits. Along with stat weights which are a little off which i already know i should really change haha.

The right traits depend heavily on what spells you're actually using most, So, for example, if you do mostly raids where you won't be using Vivify all too much, you could just drop Uplifting Spirits completely. Burst of Life is generally lackluster in comparison, so if you can get some use out of Spirits, it's worth the downgrade, and it's basically a must-have in dungeons. Crit usually beats out Haste in mana efficiency, so I'd pick Sands for raids, and Peaks for dungeons or whenever else mana isn't of concern.

TL;DR: Scheming, Uplifting, and either Sands or Peaks depending on content

3 hours ago, jinsu2301 said:

The right traits depend heavily on what spells you're actually using most, So, for example, if you do mostly raids where you won't be using Vivify all too much, you could just drop Uplifting Spirits completely. Burst of Life is generally lackluster in comparison, so if you can get some use out of Spirits, it's worth the downgrade, and it's basically a must-have in dungeons. Crit usually beats out Haste in mana efficiency, so I'd pick Sands for raids, and Peaks for dungeons or whenever else mana isn't of concern.

TL;DR: Scheming, Uplifting, and either Sands or Peaks depending on content

Thanks for the reply, for raids i have archive of the titans which removes sands from the pool as i have it on the chest piece. So if i caught the drift, not worth swapping what i have with the pieces i have. Unless anyone else has any other opinions.