FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Borsuq

Assassination Uldir Heroic Newbie

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/f7X3DY4NavQTVPyr/#fight=3&source=22&view=rankings

Honestly i have no idea whats wrong....  I think that's everything is in the logs. I "feel" that i am doing correct what i have read in rotation guide but it just doesnt work in that way that i want to reroll because it's embarrasing. 

Edited by Borsuq

On 10/18/2018 at 8:04 AM, Borsuq said:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/f7X3DY4NavQTVPyr/#fight=3&source=22&view=rankings

Honestly i have no idea whats wrong....  I think that's everything is in the logs. I "feel" that i am doing correct what i have read in rotation guide but it just doesnt work in that way that i want to reroll because it's embarrasing. 

So a few things:

1) Your talent build is, simply put, awkward. Your choice of Blindside instead of Poisons or Elaborate Planning is confusing, since it is frankly less overall damage. You've chosen to take Toxic Blade which is all fine and good, but in general you want the synergy between it and Master Poisoner. Playing Subterfuge without the SS talent isn't as abusive as when you have the talent, and it might be more worthwhile to play Nightstalker to snapshot Rupture or Master Assassin to get bonus crit on a Toxic Blade > Envenom combination 

2) Traits. Not having any Shrouded Suffocation traits is a massive damage loss. Scent of Blood is a bad to mediocre trait, and if at all possible you probably want to swap it out for something else. I suggest using a site like Raidbots to run simulations for your character and trait options to make sure you're using the best performing setup, and if your current build is in fact the best one available, you should try and hunt down some alternative options.

3) Rotation. Honestly looks alright in general, although there are some fights where you simply aren't using Vanish at all. Vanish is always going to be a DPS increase, regardless of your tier 2 talent, and you should be using it regularly in combination with Vendetta. Your rotation will change if and when you get the SS trait, since that's where Subterfuge shines, but other than not using Vanish nothing stands out as being too incorrect. 

• Thanks 1

@Carrn

I really want to thank you for your response. You helped me understand basics and that guide here on icy-veins is worth nothing. Specially that i took build from "Boss by boss" strategy. 

On 10/22/2018 at 5:01 PM, Borsuq said:

@Carrn

I really want to thank you for your response. You helped me understand basics and that guide here on icy-veins is worth nothing. Specially that i took build from "Boss by boss" strategy. 

Yeah I'm honestly not sure what's going on with that section. Blindside is nice to have when the bosses are dying very slowly and execute phases are prolonged affairs. With the way gear is right now though, execute phases are going to be shorter so Blindside doesn't have the time to ramp up and pay out like it would otherwise