Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Elemental - mastery

Recommended Posts

Can't find any specific comment on the numbers / % so:

Mastery: Elemental Overload.  Your lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lava Burst and Elemental Blast casts have a 15% chance to trigger a second cast for 85% damage and less maelstrom.

How much maelstrom?  Is it a fixed %, say 85%, of the regular maelstrom gained from that spell or is it a different % or does it vary based on RNG?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, besides the grammatical errors, the wording on that tooltip is just aweful. As far as I can tell after some testing, it seems to be a fixed amount:

3 extra Maelstrom for Lightning Bolt, 4 for Lavaburst, 2 for Chain Lightning per target hit.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...