FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MickeyCee

DPS on Garrosh... CD woes, macros, help?

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't Raidbots off of WoL?

They are. And in upper rankings there are also a lot of fights that are way shorter than they could be. I don't see anyone killing garrosh in a min or two for example.

That doesn't mean warlocks aren't strong, we are. Just saying that raidbots isn't the end all be all. Same as simcraft isn't when it's showing us in the middle of the pack(ish).

I agree with what everyone else is saying. Mechanics are more important for this fight than dps. Don't worry a whole lot about lining up your chaos bolts with your trinket procs. You'll mostly want to use your chaos bolts after you move on the new stack point after a desecrate drops. This is always a great time to use havoc to get a chaos bolt on garrosh and the weapon, also a good time to pop Dark Soul for some extra damage. As for the mind controls, drop a shadowfury and rain of fire. If needed, switch to them and use conflag and fel flame, don't worry about casting spells as the mc's should be going down pretty fast. Setting up a demonic circle on a stack point is always helpful for faster movement and being able to start getting the damage out sooner. Rain of fire is great for this fight because of all the movement. Anytime you're running, drop a rain of fire on garrosh or the weapon, or even both!

I hope some of my tips help! :)