FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Icy Veins Christmas Contest

yoWl6Ie.jpg

This is our semi-official Christmas card from all of the moderators. I missed some of the newer mods that I don't have pictures of, but I promise I'll get everyone next year. I'm not sure if it'll get posted anywhere else officially so I'm sharing it here for everyone to see.

From left to right, Front row: Vlad, Omaric, Zagam, Damien, Storm

Back row: Akraen, Marco, Oltier, Peelyon, Krazyito 

So sexy, the icy veins team will win

• Like 1

So after finding out about the contest far too late, being in-between moving, buying a new scanner lastnight, scanning this in only to notice I dont have all my wacom parts and then having 590468450968 things die on me I couldn't finish my entry buut have a joke card/WIP. I know its already past the deadline, but I figured I would share my efforts.. *dies*

Wonder how many people will actually read this instead of looking at the picture and thinking its an entry. 

2aEM8jX.jpg

• Like 1

So after finding out about the contest far too late, being in-between moving, buying a new scanner lastnight, scanning this in only to notice I dont have all my wacom parts and then having 590468450968 things die on me I couldn't finish my entry buut have a joke card/WIP. I know its already past the deadline, but I figured I would share my efforts.. *dies*

Wonder how many people will actually read this instead of looking at the picture and thinking its an entry. 

We hear you Tempted, we hear you very well.

Judging is coming...

Hah, know this feeling, I found out a couple days ago and been busy with course work and stuff so mine was rushed :)

Just submit whatever you have in 12 hours and we'll probably accept it smile.png

Just gonna double post that, to help make sure people notice what Damien said ;)

• Like 2

Fouton, on 18 Dec 2013 - 3:24 PM, said:snapback.png

Just submit whatever you have in 12 hours and we'll probably accept it smile.png

Just gonna double post that, to help make sure people notice what Damien said wink.png

Good call. (subtle triple)

• Like 1

The Sha with a Santa hat had me dying of laughter =P I'm really enjoying these entries, very comical, well designed, and fierce competition.