Starym

Orgrimmar and Stormwind Rebuilt in Minecraft

Sign in to follow this  

9 posts in this topic

cUUsJA2.jpg

Blizzard recently commissioned the building of Orgrimmar and Stormwind, unfortunately not in real life though. Vale Yard took it upon themselves to get the replicas done in Minecraft, working on both for months with the finished versions ending up incredibly impressive. Usually Minecraft conversions like this end up looking a little bit smaller scale, but as the author put it, he even increased the scale of the entrances compared to WoW itself to get a grander feeling. You can check out more details on the project here, but let's just move on to the videos themselves:

So, what do you think? Impressive enough for you?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Sikolik said:

damn that is accurate as hell man. how much time does someone have to even attempt this??

well done!

im sure it was a team of people but it is very well done

Minecraft have never said me a thing, but i enjoy watching stuff like this because its so impressive to look at 🙂 

That is very nice work. I saw something similar years ago with the USS Enterprise starship.

Edited by Baharok

You know whats funny? The other day someone said that video games have no value besides giving people a reason to sit on their butts all day and be lazy. This video is proof that their argument is all wrong. The amount of creativity and and detail to this is amazing!

• Like 1

Friend: "Hey man, what do you do for work?"

BladeYard: "I build replica's of video game cities inside a different video game."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1