FORUMS
Demonheim

premium sub reminder.

On 11/4/2018 at 2:10 PM, Demonheim said:

says you only send it to non prem users once a month, but I get it every page I go to. lol. and my adblocker is off.

This definitely shouldn't be happening - is it still happening? Are there any pages it does not appear on?

• Sad 1

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:24 PM, Blainie said:

This definitely shouldn't be happening - is it still happening? Are there any pages it does not appear on?

yes it still happens, whenever im in a page...doesn't happen sometimes in forum, but it happens all the time when im looking at hots builds or anytime I switch the page.

• Like 1

Could you please take a screenshot of your javascript console when it happens? If you do not know how to display the javascript console, please search on google "how to show javascript console" followed by the name of your browser. The method varies a bit between browser.

There must be an error of some sort, so I need info from the Javascript console to investigate it.

Also, are you using any extension that might reset your "localstorage" on every page load?