FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sharki

What ilvl need to better prizes

Hi guys, iam new so i dont know that things and  could be great if u know answer.

WHat ilvl i need to take better items(ilvl) from world quest emissary or assault ? i have 361 and they gave me 355 azerite arm.

Maybe u know what are the thresholds of requirements

No one knows. Some people get 370 gear with iLvl 365 and less, others need more than 370. Blizz is as vague as ever about this, and there are probably some bugs within the system too.

@Sharki Yes, you might have to get your own ilvl higher up. Sometimes you lucky you have to be only 5 ilvl before it goes up, sometimes you have to be 370 to get 370, for an example. For me it also seems like it depends on the WQ.

@jinsu2301 Is totally right, been trying for a long time to calculate this myself, but its weird. 

Just try to get your ilvl up, and for each ilvl you get keep and eye out for it. 

I've been getting 370 emissary quests since I was about 363 on two toons, but don't forget the level of your Heart of Azeroth.  I believe the basic emissary quests take this into account and I'm lvl29 on one and lvl30 on the other, so ilvl 381 and ilvl383 respectively for the neckpiece. 

And that would account for a lot of variation with people's overall ilvl.

I have 4 characters that get 370 emissary quests, and they all started getting 370 instead of 355 when they hit 363 potential ilvl.
However there is one exception. My druid was at 365 potential and still couldn't get 370, but I had some spec specific items that pushed the ilvl up there (my agi weapon was significantly higher than my int weapon and my int trinkets were much higher than my agi trinkets). Though I can't say for sure, I suspect that is the reason I wasn't getting 370 loot earlier. As soon as my druid hit 363, with only items that were on the loot table for Balance Druids, I started getting 370 loot on it.

Just note that i'm not saying this is the reason for all the weirdness that is going on with the emissary caches, it's just my experience.