FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Xahn

Blizzard default nameplate "Debuffs on top"

Hi, I’m using the default blizzard nameplate “Small design” and I don’t intend to use any addon such as tidy plate or whatever else.

My qestion is about my debuffs above the target, who control what is to be seen and what is not to be seen? For example, why am I not able to see hamstring on top of the target, even though the target is slowed and have hamstring up, but it is not shown above the nameplate, on the other hand it is showing “Deep wound” which is unimportant to me and I rather remove the wounds, and show the hamstring.

My question is, where do I see the control of what to be seen and not to be seen, so that I can add hamstring, and disable things that are unimportant.

Such an option does not exist afaik. There are addons that provide additional debuff timers and work with the default nameplates, but all the ones I could find are out-of-date by several versions and likely completely broken.

I've seen a weakaura that anchors purgeable buffs to enemy nameplates, that might be modifiable to work with hamstring.

Other than that there is not much you can do besides proper nameplate addons. I use Threat Plates, it has tons of customizability, you can make it look very vanilla-like but with a ton of added utility and control.

KUI Nameplates are also really good and customizable. The default would probably even give you what you need. You can even have it change color for execute range.