Stan

Crusader's Direhorn (Zandalari Troll Paladin Mount)

15 posts in this topic

aOf7pq2.png

Paladins have been confirmed as a playable race for Zandalari Trolls in Patch 8.1.5 and while the lore surrounding the class is not certain yet, it has something to do with Embrace of Kimbul Kimbul, not Rezan. Anyway, the class mount is Crusader's Direhorn, a gold-plated dinosaur.

Crusader's Direhorn

A loyal steed to the holy crusaders of Zandalar.

front.pngside.pngpers.pngback.png

Animations (Run / MountSpecial)

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Are you looking forward to playing Zandalari Paladins? Let us know in the comments!

• Like 3

Meanwhile Kul Tiras gets a horse... of course. And no paladins, although them having shamans is pretty interesting.

• Confused 1

I think i can guestimate the zandalari class distribution:

90 percent druid, 10 percent other.

21 minutes ago, Arcling said:

Meanwhile Kul Tiras gets a horse... of course. And no paladins, although them having shamans is pretty interesting

Well to be honest i didn't expect THEM having shamans. I mean druids are logical since drusts are a thing. But shamans? Why? Is it because of the Tidesages? Can they be considered as shamans?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Valhalen said:

#HordeGetsTheNicestThings

We're going to ignore the Drustvar Druid forms? So far for me the alliance is winning big time with the nicer things when talking allied races.

Just now, Pandabuffel said:

We're going to ignore the Drustvar Druid forms? So far for me the alliance is winning big time with the nicer things when talking allied races.

Zandalar Druid forms still look better, to be honest.

• Like 1

Just now, Valhalen said:

Zandalar Druid forms still look better, to be honest.

Well it's a matter of a taste. Basically who do you prefer to be: scary wickerman/wickerbeast or a Jurassic Park fanboy's wet dream? I'd personally go for a wickerman

well thats a trash looking mount... thank the loa i have the badass raptor wont ever be riding this *filtered*

23 minutes ago, Steveson said:

Well to be honest i didn't expect THEM having shamans. I mean druids are logical since drusts are a thing. But shamans? Why? Is it because of the Tidesages? Can they be considered as shamans?

Yeah, I guess different Tidesages can be represented by shamans, priests and mages (plenty of them had frost spells). Kinda like there is no playable witch doctor class, but some Trolls represent them as mages, warlocks, shamans or priests.

Edited by Arcling

Just now, Arcling said:

Yeah, I guess different Tidesages can be represented by shamans, priests and mages (plenty of them had frost spells). Kinda like there is no playable witch doctor class, but some Trolls represent them as mages, warlocks, shamans or priests.

Also the fact that Tidesages do not leash waters to their will (void-corrupted ones do though, but so do dark shamans). They literally ask sea for the help and a blessing. So while they call themselves "priests" they are actually more like shamans come to think of it.

18 hours ago, Steveson said:

Well it's a matter of a taste. Basically who do you prefer to be: scary wickerman/wickerbeast or a Jurassic Park fanboy's wet dream? I'd personally go for a wickerman

This. I still will have to see all of the druid forms in action myself, but...:

Zandalari "cats" look awesome imo, boomie (hail Glyph of Stars) and travel forms  are ok I guess. The "bear" however is just off, especially if looking at it from behind, which is the look, a guardian druid will be getting most of the time.

Kul Tiran is kinda the opposite: I don't like the cat, don't like the boomkin, but all of the travel forms and the bear look quite nice. All in all, if I were to lvl another druid I'd probably go for Kul Tirans, if I get to do unlock them that is.